Chicken Newbie... need help finding/building a coop!

Emily_VVV

Chirping
May 6, 2018
Palmdale, CA
Hi all!

I need to build or purchase a coop for my 5 chickens. It doesn' get very cold during the day where I live, and the chickens come indoors at night, but it DOES get windy and the chickens aren't fond.
Currently they have a child's play ouse for an outdoor shelter, and I plan on putting shelving in there for them to hang out on, but they have outgrown it and I'm trying to set up a space that's more comfortable for them.

Does anyone have a relatively simple/inexpensive coop design? Or know of what websites/stores have good prices on coops?

Thank you!

Hi all!

I need to build or purchase a coop for my 5 chickens. It doesn' get very cold during the day where I live, and the chickens come indoors at night, but it DOES get windy and the chickens aren't fond.
Currently they have a child's play ouse for an outdoor shelter, and I plan on putting shelving in there for them to hang out on, but they have outgrown it and I'm trying to set up a space that's more comfortable for them.

Does anyone have a relatively simple/inexpensive coop design? Or know of what websites/stores have good prices on coops?

Thank you!
A coop or a run...the playhouse is likely fine for them to live in...but they’ll need a little yard...

A coop or a run...the playhouse is likely fine for them to live in...but they’ll need a little yard...
They have the whole backyard to themselves currently, we are going to build a run though because we don' yet have a way to protect our garden

Back
Top Bottom