Colorado Shooting - How horrible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You posted what they demanded, how am I diverting?

As I have already written and you have read, the issue is that another nutty gunslinger has murdered innocent people. The emotional reaction from India is not the issue but you attempted to divert attention to that and away from the murders.

So, just to get this straight, weeks after the latest, but not first, Colorado mass murder, a looney with a gun in another State walks into a place of worship and guns down innocent people. I'm surprised that no-one here thought to post about it until I did. Is it not shocking any more?

You're still at it!

I posted the whole report and a link to it. The comments from India just happen to be part of the report, such a small part that you needed to highlight them for your attempt to divert attention from the circumstances of another mass killing, this time one that may have paramilitary, extremist links.

You're still at it!

I posted the whole report and a link to it. The comments from India just happen to be part of the report, such a small part that you needed to highlight them for your attempt to divert attention from the circumstances of another mass killing, this time one that may have paramilitary, extremist links.
You highlighted it. Big white box starting at the demands. I assumed you wanted to talk about the demands. Sorry..

Well if you read this you'll see that India should be looking in their country before ours.

http://herpreetgrewal.wordpress.com...s-of-sikhs-to-justice-says-human-rights-body/

caf.gif

their lucky there wasnt more than one shotter. If you live in America dont dress up like a terrorist. You want to attract attention just wear a taliban costume and somebody might just come after you. No one feels safe after 911! Are whole country is being taken over by unAmericans. We have a right to stand up for ourselves. guns dont kill people sharp shooters kill terrists dead!

Last edited:
their lucky there wasnt more than one shotter. If you live in America dont dress up like a terrorist. You want to attract attention just wear a taliban costume and somebody might just come after you. No one feels safe after 911! Are whole country is being taken over by unAmericans. We have a right to stand up for ourselves. guns dont kill people sharp shooters kill terrists dead!

Wow where did you come from ?

smack.gif

For what it's worth, apparently the man in question was former U.S. Army Psy-Ops. Colorado shooter was a neuroscience student. Does that strike anyone as a little odd? Two shootings, within weeks of each other, and both shooters were involved with manipulating the mind. It just seems weird. I have no idea what it could mean, but it's strange.

How much you wanna bet that they're going to use this recent shooting as an excuse to go after militias? SPLC's already on it like flies descending on a corpse. Some idiot (I think on Twitter or something) accused Michelle Bachmann of somehow causing it. I think it's high time we started blaming the shooter for killing people, not their "circumstances" or "hate speech." It is their crime, and theirs alone.

For what it's worth, apparently the man in question was former U.S. Army Psy-Ops. Colorado shooter was a neuroscience student. Does that strike anyone as a little odd? Two shootings, within weeks of each other, and both shooters were involved with manipulating the mind. It just seems weird. I have no idea what it could mean, but it's strange.

How much you wanna bet that they're going to use this recent shooting as an excuse to go after militias? SPLC's already on it like flies descending on a corpse. Some idiot (I think on Twitter or something) accused Michelle Bachmann of somehow causing it. I think it's high time we started blaming the shooter for killing people, not their "circumstances" or "hate speech." It is their crime, and theirs alone.
Been wearing my foil hat today. Going to the "EBG" store tomorrow too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom