Colorado Shooting - How horrible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where it shows that "Assault Rifles" aren't the only thing that can kill and injure multiple people. I also don't see how he was a loony until he actually killed them and I also wouldn't call it a mass shooting. Also what is the difference between a domestic terrorist and a hate crime? Hate crimes confuse me and can it be a hate crime and an act of domestic terrorist. Are all terrorist attacks hate crimes?

It is odd an oddly timed. An I am really going to the "EBG" store in the morning....I dont actually own a tinfoil hat though.
Call me ignorant, but what's the "EBG" store?
hide.gif

I have no problems believing theres manchirian candidates everywhere. This goverment will stop at nothing to take our freedom and im from AMERICA LAND OF THE FREE AND THE BRAVE

You highlighted it. Big white box starting at the demands. I assumed you wanted to talk about the demands. Sorry..

The 'big white box' was just the way the copy and paste worked. I tried to copy and paste the whole article, including the mug shot of the killer, but it wouldn't work. I had to copy and paste text around two blocks of images.

If I wanted to highlight text I would have highlighted text.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom