Complete diet feed for rooster and laying hen

Attachments

• IMG_5289.jpeg
    IMG_5289.jpeg
    468.1 KB · Views: 5
Maybe I had the wrong one? Could this be the right date?
Could be. That is one of the few that is made for (look just above the bar code) Purina instead of "made by" Purina. Nothing wrong with that, the nutrition will be the same - just the mill date is older than most here would use. Still, many will say acceptable. I look at every bag.

Could be. That is one of the few that is made for (look just above the bar code) Purina instead of "made by" Purina. Nothing wrong with that, the nutrition will be the same - just the mill date is older than most here would use. Still, many will say acceptable. I look at every bag.
Awe man, had I known I would’ve looked for something manufactured by Purina and fresher food.

Should I return it and look for something better?

Here’s a picture of the grit I got.

Attachments

• IMG_5290.jpeg
    IMG_5290.jpeg
    423.3 KB · Views: 5
For or by, the nutritional analysis is the same. Not the freshest, but not harmful (unless mold is evident).
The bag looks fine. I’ll make sure to close it up really well.

So right now I have the flock raiser feed and oyster shells in separate containers with fresh water for my pullet.
For my rooster I also gave him the flock raiser and fresh water. Where should I add the grit for the both of them, also in separate containers or mixed with the crumbles?

The bag looks fine. I’ll make sure to close it up really well.

So right now I have the flock raiser feed and oyster shells in separate containers with fresh water for my pullet.
For my rooster I also gave him the flock raiser and fresh water. Where should I add the grit for the both of them, also in separate containers or mixed with the crumbles?
Separate container is best.

Separate container is best.
Awesome! They’re both set up with their separate flock raiser, grit, and water. The only difference is I added oyster shell for my pullet. I also smashed up some walnuts for them to snack on.

Thank you so much for your help. You’ve been super helpful and informative and I can’t thank you enough!

Back
Top Bottom