Crochet "Chat"

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
AWWWWWWWWWW!!! Thank ya'll for the birthday wishes!!!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
Awesome internet friends!!!
love.gif

That is a cute amigur...whatever, cute chicken!! I like that nickname too Purr, gonna steal it!!! So once again, cute chicken Rubb!!!!
wink.png

Happy Birthday SE!!!!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif

clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Hey Purr!!! Long time no see!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Ris, I hope you get to feeling rested soon. I sure do know what you mean. that kind of things takes the stuffing out of you for days!
th.gif
th.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Rubb, Awesome!!!!
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

HEAR YEA HEAR YEA....IT HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION THAT OUR FELLOW HOOKER SE HAS A BIRTHDAY TODAY!
YOUR ROYAL QUEEN PRESENTS THIS DAY AS OFFICALLY SE DAY!\\
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SE!!!
11044_809bd655d27c952a5134409ca7fc4d.gif

11044_birthday_graphics_a2.gif

11044_bday5010.gif

I am still around Gang

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SE

I Hope you have a GREAT DAY
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

RCL You did a WONDERFUL job on that Babyghan
ya.gif
wow and quick to.
love.gif
love.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
Need to have you join us on the Babyghan team
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
And your little chicken is adorable
love.gif

welcome-byc.gif
roche477! We all love it here too! Just a great big family
love.gif
hugs.gif
Welcome to the family in the crochet corner
hugs.gif

It has been very very buzy for us this weekend
th.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
th.gif

I had an enjoyable day yesterday potted up different plantings.
We had a nice flow of customers in the afternoon.
clap.gif

And BBQ pork steak on the grill.
tongue.png

It has been a nice weekend
thumbsup.gif

So, with the exception that my youngest sister is in the Hospital, she had been having pain in her mid back area. Dr had been treating her for kidney stones,but also told her if she didn't have any relief by Friday to go to the ER. They scanned her and found she has a large Blood Clot in her right lung.
ep.gif
This could have been fatal has it could have moved completely shutting down her lungs or moved to her heart.
ep.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
They gave her a clot buster right away. She is on complete bed rest and is being given blood thinners. They will do more scans tomorrow to see if it is dissipating. She was so upset, of course we were also, but relieve that it was found before it killed her.
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
Now if she will just quit smoking, as the Dr ordered. But of Course she doesn't get to go out side. So this maybe a head start for her. She had to take her shower sitting in a shower chair.
She is more stir crazy now, than anything. She is only 37 years old. But a smoker and taking Birth control, that is a bad combination.
old.gif
So Mom and I have been going to see her every evening and calling her too.

Well here are some photos I took this morning of our garden area.

DH's potatos are coming along very well
clap.gif

And the fence garden looks good
big_smile.png

I planted up some gift baskets

And I have a family of shoes and boots planted up

And I have a hanging wall planter my MIL gave me planted up on our garden area back fence.

And I did add some bachelor buttons to my front fence area. So I had a full day yesterday.
thumbsup.gif
I was very tired last night but it was a wonderful tired.
th.gif

It is raining here today but as soon as it breaks I plan to go out and put some cardboard and newspaper down and then move 3 straw bales out of the duck shed for planting my asparagus beans in.
woot.gif
I will take photos.
thumbsup.gif

Karan
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Karan, how scary about your sister!!
sad.png
I hope that stupid clot is gone as we speak!!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

You're plants are so healthy!! Why can't I grow anything??
hit.gif
hit.gif

Cute idea for the shoes too!
wink.png
wee.gif

Thank you Your Majesty for making the Royal Proclamation.

Rubb, me want the chick chick, pulllease! It's so cute and I need it for my collection of stuffed chickens.

Welcome to all the new hookers!

Ris, glad you managed to get some rest.

Purr, good to hear from you.

Karan, love the blings!

Happy Birthday SE!
ya.gif
D.gif
ya.gif
D.gif

I've been outside also.
woot.gif
Rained today but I cleaned the coop! Day with my best friends! My
D.gif
. We had a good time!
yippiechickie.gif
Took the kids to the indoor water part in the morning and now I'm pooped.
th.gif

RCL: Nice blankets!
love.gif

Hope your sis is doing better!
hugs.gif

Darlene, Happy Birthday!
celebrate.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
I can't believe I almost missed it!! Too bad it rained most of the day, but I hope your day was wonderful.
Karan, your pics are great. I love the fence garden - can you give directions to make it? I really hope your sister gets better soon. That sounds so scary!
Ya'll have a great week, it's going to be another busy one here. Only 11 more days of school, and I've got to get next year's schedule done this week. Yuck. See ya'll later!!

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers for my Sister, so far she is doing ok, well for someone that can't get out of bed. ( it's making her crazy) She has tests tomorrow to see if the clots are dissipating.
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

To answer some of the questions:

AS for the fence garden: yes it is pretty easy. DH took 4in pvc used keyhole saw to cut a hole about 4 inches fronm the outside edge. This is to start the area at each end for the growing trough he used sawsal to cut it the rest of the way. Then there are drain holes at an angle from the bottom about every 4 -6 inches, and the end has drain fabric in it. I think DH did a fine job on it. He now has plans on improving on it.
clap.gif
clap.gif

Well I finally got a start on my straw bale gardening. It has been raining today but it broke about 4pm. So off to the duck shed I went with extra bailing twine in hand. Took 2 bales restrung them and got them wheel borrowed to the garden area. And here is how they came out.
1st I put down several layers of newspaper then the feed sacks. The bales and proceeded to make room for soil and Asparagus bean starts.

I started running twine from the bale to the lattice for the bean vines to grow to.

The flower pots are there to help keep the feed sacks from going anywhere. It is raining again now, so wet feed sacks don't go very far. Here is with all the twine done.

There are 10 bean plants per bale. I am please how it looks so far.
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
clap.gif

Well I am beat
th.gif
So off to bed I go

Karan
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom