Crochet "Chat"

Smitty's Farm :

Jen, thank you so much for sharing the link for your pattern.
celebrate.gif
How exciting!!!!!! I'm going to try that after I can get to the store and pick up more hooks. Oh boy...must stay focused...must finish already started projects.
lau.gif
I don't know what happened to all my hooks. I specifically bought a little zipper pouch to put them in so I wouldn't lose them, but all I can find are many H and one F. Your bread sounds sooooo yummy!!!! I may have to get the recipe from you later.
wink.png

I have the same problem. There are prolly 1000 hooks in my house but I do good to find 1!​

Quote:
The hexagon swap is still going to happen. I am still waiting for Karenleaf to send me hers or until I get a chance to get them all in the mail. Whichever happens first. I am going to try to get them all together and out by this Saturday. (I hope)!
There were also 2 people that forgot to add postage when they sent their hexes and never sent it later. Still waiting since they both said they were going to send it.
idunno.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Ditto. But maybe you could just shoot me a pm. I don't know about posting it for the world to see. I know they didn't follow through, but maybe there is a good reason, even though it stinks for me and others.

My thoughts

Quote:
i wish i did i cleaned my computer/craft room and i cant find the notebook i had them in!! im so sorry that SS was a flop! i feel really bad about this....just wish people who commit would follow through!

Quote:
i wish i did i cleaned my computer/craft room and i cant find the notebook i had them in!! im so sorry that SS was a flop! i feel really bad about this....just wish people who commit would follow through!

Don't feel bad Scoot. Not your fault. I am presently collecting baby blankets for "Project Linus" and Winchester Medical Center. I will try to post pics asap.

Good afternoon chickies! Boy is it cold here...& supposed to get colder...my girls have a heat lamp on just about 24/7 & their water is plugged in. Nice & sunny with snow on the ground...just cold, cold, cold. Good crochet days. I'm currently having a love hate relationship with an afghan I started over the holidays. Multicolored octagons & small squares that are alot of slow single crochet. So far I've got 19 out of 30 done & it's looking good, but it's taking way longer than my 1 week attention threshold & I just know it's gonna take forever to tuck threads
tongue.png
I'm trying really hard to keep hooking away & not start other projects before it's complete.

I used to lose hooks all the time. I bet I have a dozen size 7 hooks. When I was younger and children at home I would set my work down and lo and behold the hook fairy would run off with my hook. Years later we had my chair rehupolstered and I got back from the upholsterer about a half dozren of the suckers. Others would turn up all over when ever I would rearrange the furniture. I can truly understand. I love the cap and baby sweater. I need to learn again how to post photos. I'm bad about making something and not taking a picture to share. I did get a photo o
big_smile.png
f the 3 tote's I made for friends. They're not crocheted but I could use them to practice with, right?

arabookworm those are great! well done!

I've been working like mad (learning as I go) on hats for my daughter and neices....fixing to tackle an earflap style hat for my son ....
smile.png

we shall see!
=
smile.png

I can tell you I that I LOVE crocheting! It is relaxing and has been a blessing...really in disguise! ~
smile.png

thanks guys! I was worried about whether the people I'm giving them to will like them, but now I'm not so worried.

on another note, I have a question. its the first time ive ever used the really thin crochet hooks. does anyone else use those? any advice?

Back
Top Bottom