Crochet Granny Square SWAP ~ Fall 2011 (CLOSED!!!!)

Kimberly; Thank you so much for all your hard work in organizing this swap! I loved your note and appreciate you putting everything together.

Thank YOU!!! everyone that made 2 sets, I wasn't even expecting so many squares. My plan is to put them together with the spring swap squares and some of my own for a big crazy afghan. (Think Rosanne's sofa)

All of the squares are amazing! What a very talented group of chicken people we have!

Unfortunately, I moved back to Carroll, IA this week and had to re-home all my chickens. But I will still be a "lover of chickens" until I can have them again. Thank you again Everyone!

Quote:
You're welcome!!! It was a pleasure. I had so much fun hosting. I kind of miss the excitement waiting for all the different swap packages to arrive. I love your idea of putting all your squares together. I can't wait to see the progress of what everyone creates w/ their swaps.
smile.png

OH MY GOODNESS! Guess what decided to show up at my door 16 days after they were shipped?
celebrate.gif

I was still hoping, but I was starting to get really worried since it had been over 2 weeks. But, Yay!

Thank you so much for the stitch marker. I didn't have one! And this one is adorable, too! Also, it's really nice to get a hand written note in the box. It seems like hand written stuff is going the way of the dodo bird.

The weirdest thing is that my mail carrier couldn't get the DC barcode to scan so it would show up as delivered. Just out of curiosity, I entered the number into the USPS website and it says, "Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site." Weird, huh?

Quote:
OH My GOODNESS!!! YAY!!!
jumpy.gif
I am soooooooo happy!!!!
clap.gif
I have been sooooooo worried!!! This news just made my night! I was just telling Sunny that if they didn't show up soon I was going to ask all the participants to make another fall square to send to you. Yippppeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom