Crochet Granny Square SWAP ~ Fall 2011 (CLOSED!!!!)

Quote:
Hi Donna!
frow.gif
welcome-byc.gif

Hellllllooooooo Swappers~
frow.gif

Welcome everyone to the Fall Granny Square SWAP!!!!
woot.gif
I'm so excited!!!!
ya.gif
I love, love, love seeing everyone's squares! Thank you for posting!!! Please keep sharing.
pop.gif

Tick ~ Tock....the sign up closing time is drawing near. SWAPPers please spread the word to you fellow crocheting friends to encourage them to sign up.

Crocheters please come join the swapping fun!!!!! Experienced or beginners welcome! If you are new to BYC it's a great way to make new chicken friends doing something you love! We'd love to have you!!!! Dust off your hooks and come make some cozy 6 " granny squares with us!

I'm Kim of Smitty's Farm and I love to crochet! I'm married to a hard working very creative hubby and have a wonderful (but messy) teen-aged senior daughter. LOL!

I think I'm going to do a little crocheting and then back to deep fall cleaning. ick!!!!

I've had a nice leisure morning. Letting the flock free range, but will have to bribe them into the run this afternoon sooner than the norm since we've been having predator issues.

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!!!
Happy Hookin!
big_smile.png

~2011 FALL GRANNY SQUARE SWAP~

Don't miss out on this opportunity to exchange beautiful fall colored 6" Granny Squares!!!! Come join the fun!!! Everyone is welcome!!! The more the merrier!!!
smile.png

0_season20fall1.gif

Theme: Autumn ~ Think of the beautiful rich cozy colors like the soon to be leaves that will be falling from the trees.

Size: 6 " squares (6"x6")

Pattern: Any Pattern (As long as the finished square measures 6")

Yarn: 4 ply

Number: As many as there are participants in the swap!

Dates:
LAST DAY to sign up is (Sun) September 4th, 2011!!

Completion Deadline: Nov. 4th, 2011 ~ All 6" Fall Granny Squares must be complete and ready to mail!!! That gives everyone 2 months to complete their squares.

New folks are encouraged to visit with us here in this thread and post and get to know us! We are always happy to have new friends here in the crochet club! We'd love to have you join the fun, join the swap or any other projects that we have going on!!!!

When you have finished your Fall Squares, send me a pm and I'll send you my address so that you can mail in your work!!

I ask that ALL squares be labeled with your user name & real name and placed in individual ziplock bags. In addition, you will need to send return postage!!

Mail the cheapest most efficient way that is easiest for you and I will return your squares the exact way you mailed them to me.
So dust off your hooks and whip up some cozy granny square patterns that will warm your hearts!!!!

2011 Fall Crochet SWAP Participants:

1. baustin
2. bumblebee69
3. ChickenSnake
4. elcunni75
5. greenfamilyfarms
6. Lealonna
7. lindseymadora
8. Smitty's Farm
9. SunnyDawn
10. MullersLaneFarm
11. bhazell123
12. Mimm2003
13. jenjscott
14. Bleenie
15. Roccomanchickens
16. jc12551

Last edited:
greenfamilyfarms~
woot.gif
YAY!!! Good for you!!! Did you see the link I posted on the crochet chat thread about flower crocheted head band for babies. I thought of you when I found it since you are making the cute flowered hair rubber bands.
smile.png

jenjscott~ We have plenty of time to complete them. i know you'll whip them out in no time once you get your yarn. I think I only have 4 finished. I was trying a new pattern called Gothic Square yesterday from the book 200 Crochet Blocks, by Jan Eaton. I must of made a wrong turn somewhere, b/c it ended up lopsided.
lau.gif

If you guys will have me, I am in!

I have a box of squares from previous BYC swaps that I haven't put together yet. All kinds of colors and styles. I just NEED more blocks to make them into something!

Quote:
YAY!!!!!
clap.gif
Welcome to the Fall Swap!!! Of course, we'd love to have you!!!! I'll add your name to the list.
bun.gif
Thanks for signing up to join the hookin' fun! Let me know if you have any questions. I still haven't connected any of my squares from past swaps either.
lau.gif
I think a hodgepodge BYC afghan would be so cool.
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom