Crochet Granny Square SWAP ~ Fall 2011 (CLOSED!!!!)

Quote:
Good inspiration colors there.....

Thanks!!!!
smile.png

YAY!!
thumbsup.gif
17!!!
woot.gif

This is gonna be GREAT!
wee.gif

I too have a nice size box of Swap Squares NOT put together!! Maybe this will be the Swap that binds them!
love.gif

I have 1 set done (minus the weaving) and shall start working on a 2nd set - Will have SO many FREE hours Soon 'cause all Kiddos go BACK to School as of Wednesday!
jumpy.gif

Here's to a TERRIFIC Fall Swap!!
yippiechickie.gif

Happy Labor Day!!!!!
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
18 years ago was a true 'labor day" for me on Labor Day!
lol.png
It is absolutely beautiful here on Smitty's Farm today!!!! Finally a feel of Fall in the air after temps of 103 scorching heat a few days ago. The chickens & ducks are so frisky and are loving it!

Yeppers...looks like we have 17 participants signed up for the swap. I thought I'd extend sign ups through today, but wanted to check w/ all of you participants first. There were a few more people that expressed interest that haven't signed up yet. Could also drop to 16 b/c I haven't heard from ChickenSnake. She hasn't checked in to confirm on either crochet thread. I sent her a pm a few days ago, but haven't heard from her. I know life gets busy, so I will leave her name on the list this week and try to contact her one more time before I remove her from the list. ChickenSnake come check in w/ us if you are out there. Hope you still want to do a little hookin' w/ us.
smile.png

Erin~ WOW!!! You are a fast hooker!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
You, baustin, Mullers, & bleenie have been cranking out the squares.
woot.gif
Post a pic when you get a chance.
pop.gif

You ladies that just signed up don't worry about it b/c we have plenty of time to finish them. (2 months) I have 5 finished!
jumpy.gif

I hope everyone has a fantastic day!!!!
woot.gif

Quote:
No.. No! Please don't be sad!!
I have an anger management issue and Crochet tends to keep it all in check!
big_smile.png
Makes for a happier marriage too!!!!
lol.png

That, and I have been laid up with back issues since the day after Irene - Should remember I'm not quite so young, physically, anymore!!
hit.gif

Please don't drop out! There are 2 mos to get these done and w/ those of us who have the time to make a 2nd set, there should be plenty to make something with for everyone!

It is raining like crazy here. My chicken run is a swamp and my poor babies are calling for me
sad.png

I was hoping to go to walmart sans hubby and buy some yarn today, but I think I will wait until tomorrow. My son's medicine should be ready then and I will have a non-suspicious excuse
smile.png

I have been trying to sew my blocks for the quilt swap that is due in 10 days. But my head is killing me and my toddler is being non-cooperative. Something about me setting down at the machine turns on the monster in him.

Soo I counted how many blocks I've done because it's been a few days sincE ive done any and well I got 12 !!! Lol I might just send extras because that just went to quickly

Back
Top Bottom