Crochet Granny Square SWAP ~ Fall 2011 (CLOSED!!!!)

Okay, so I just realized... I wonder if some of mine are going to be okay for the swap? the ones with the curvy edges? (like the one the rose is on)

are those okay with everyone? if not I can change the border to make them square. I am on my second set so i've got time!
lol.png

They are all pretty easy once you get the first one down. For me the only hard part is figuring out the pattern in the first place. After I finally get it it's a breeze from there.

Bleenie that works just fine for me! I'm gonna use your method of attachment this next time so that will give me a some leeway.
smile.png

Last edited:
Good Morning Everyone~
frow.gif

I am so incredibly excited about this swap!!!!
celebrate.gif
All you crocheters need to give yourself a pat on your backs, b/c everyones squares are just gorgeous!!!!
thumbsup.gif
Looking forward to seeing everyone's squares. Keep the pics coming..
pop.gif
I am dreaming of the cozy fall afghan I'll create with everyone's squares.

Bleenie~ Love your rose!!! From the pic it looks like the edges can be attached. I hope your puppy is feeling better.

Erin~ I hope your back feels better. I know chopping wood and hauling it gets DH's & my back every fall.

JC (Jessica)~ I hope everything is ok on your end. I saw all the flooded streets in Tn over the weekend on the news. Crazy weather every where!!! Fires, floods, hurricanes etc..

Quote:
Definitely fine!!!!
thumbsup.gif
I think several of us are doing different patterns. If I do a second set it will most likely be a simple solid color pattern to tie in all our patterns. I haven't gotten that far yet...still working on the (first set) required 16 squares.
tongue.png

Different patterns will be great!

I finally got some more yarn today so I can start on my second set of squares!
jumpy.gif
celebrate.gif

I'm excited as well! DH is teasing me cause I'm "on a mission" as he calls it.
lol.png
I can't seem to stop crocheting. I put it down and say that's enough for today, then I'm back at it in an hour!
tongue.png

If I don't get burnt out I may have to do 3 sets like some of the gals on here have mentioned.
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom