Crochet Granny Square SWAP ~ Fall 2011 (CLOSED!!!!)

Quote:
woot.gif

BTW Lealonna, I love that little doll at the end of your blog! Those two outfits are adorable!!!
thumbsup.gif

Thank you, SunnyDawn
smile.png

Well, I went to wally world in Monticello and picked up some bright colors, not happy with them but they don't have much. So then I went to the one in McGehee, smaller store, never has what I want, but they had a bigger selection of yarn and I found what I want. For me, fall is more subdued. Maybe I'm a "late fall" kind of person. Anyway, I'm glad I only made one out of the other colors, cuz I like the new colors much better.

Quote:
I love the subdued colors as well though I've put a little pop of color in a few of mine. Congrats on finding some colors you like! For me that's the hardest part.
smile.png

Kim I just want to say what a great job you are doing! You are always quick to respond, very encouraging and a super fun and upbeat person too. THANKS!
bow.gif

Awwwww! Thank you Sunny!!! You are so sweet!!! I think the same about you. I think your name is perfect for you!!! You are always so patient, positive and so much fun. It's a real pleasure to host the swap. I figure it's about time since I've participated in enough in the past. I just love the crochet chat thread. Always learning something new. So many helpful, friendly and very talented people on here. I just love it!!!
love.gif
It's been nice finding the time to get back on BYC and have time to interact, post etc. I've missed my chicken friends and crochet chatting.

Back
Top Bottom