Crochet Granny Square SWAP ~ Fall 2011 (CLOSED!!!!)

i agree, they are beautiful. love the colors.
love.gif

Yeehaaa, just finished the first set, now ready for second. new yarn in hand and going for it. soo excited. cant wait to see what everyone comes up with. if no one minds, i had some help with mine. my two crazy kitties could not help but chase my yarn around a time or three, lol gotta love em.
gig.gif
wee.gif
woot.gif

Last edited:
Hey everybody!!!!
frow.gif

Crazy busy here and won't slow down until next week. I had carpet cleaners come yesterday, so had to do a lot to prep for them to clean. It was Stanley Steamer, so that cracks me up thinking of their commercial talking about the free ranging house chicken.
lau.gif
Crazy to clean before cleaning.
lau.gif
It was pouring down rain all day yesterday. Not complaining b/c we so desperately need the rain, but it would be my luck for it to happen when the carpet people were here.
lol.png

This morning I had a contractor and heat/air people to come and take a look of what caused water leak that caused DD bedroom ceiling to fall. I'm still cleaning getting ready for company. Have to put furniture back from moving it.
th.gif
Never a dull moment on Smitty's Farm!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Once I get the house back in order and finish prepping for company then I can really rock n roll on the squares. I have decided to do 16 of the mum looking flower pattern. Last night I had time to edge the new ones I did in that pattern w/ the G hook. I guess you could say I have about half of my first complete and about 3-4 on my second set.
lol.png
I will definitely do 2 sets. Who knows once I get the house done, I might even do 3. We shall see.
wink.png

greenfamilyfarms~ Love your color combos in your squares. I think they look just great the way they are.
smile.png

Bumble~ Yeppers, just like Erin said...Your choice of pattern & fall color for 2nd set. I'm looking for a simplistic pattern to do solid colors for my 2nd set or might do basic granny. Haven't decided yet.
idunno.gif

thumbsup.gif
Great job crocheting swappers!!!!
woot.gif

GOOD MORNING!!!!

~HAPPY FRIDAY~

2894409u7x30o9mwj.gif

Just wanted to stop by and check in real quick before I get lost in cleaning land.
sickbyc.gif
I am so procrastinating cruising around on Face Book & BYC!!!!
tongue.png
Today is the last day to get the house in order before DH's uncle gets here. I have a Girl Scout meeting this afternoon @ 4pm. It should be fun b/c we are making no sew duck tape tote bags out of T-shirts. DD has piano lessons around 6pm & then the band comes over to jam. So I'm hoping later tonight in between feeding hungry teens to sit, relax and work on my squares. I'm slowly plugging along on the mum like pattern.

Sunny~ Whew, your not kidding...I am tired!!!! I had to do some major de-fluffing!!! Things have been a little more back up than usually. I don't think there is any possible way I'm busier than you w/ moving.
Everyone keep checking in and post pics please!!! I'll post when I finish my mum pattern set.
ya.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
TGIF!!!!!
wee.gif
tongue2.gif
ya.gif
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png

I hope everyone has a fantastic Friday!!!!
woot.gif

Last edited:
Smitty's Farm :

GOOD MORNING!!!!

~HAPPY FRIDAY~

http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy228/jade95_2010/Fall Cute Pics/2894409u7x30o9mwj.gif

Just wanted to stop by and check in real quick before I get lost in cleaning land.
sickbyc.gif
I am so procrastinating cruising around on Face Book & BYC!!!!
tongue.png
Today is the last day to get the house in order before DH's uncle gets here. I have a Girl Scout meeting this afternoon @ 4pm. It should be fun b/c we are making no sew duck tape tote bags out of T-shirts. DD has piano lessons around 6pm & then the band comes over to jam. So I'm hoping later tonight in between feeding hungry teens to sit, relax and work on my squares. I'm slowly plugging along on the mum like pattern.

Sunny~ Whew, your not kidding...I am tired!!!! I had to do some major de-fluffing!!! Things have been a little more back up than usually. I don't think there is any possible way I'm busier than you w/ moving.
Everyone keep checking in and post pics please!!! I'll post when I finish my mum pattern set.
ya.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
TGIF!!!!!
wee.gif
tongue2.gif
ya.gif
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png

I hope everyone has a fantastic Friday!!!!
woot.gif

LOL! I should be busy but instead I am procrastinating here on BYC!
lol.png
Well we only have a few more items to get at the old house so we should finally be done this weekend. I can't believe how loooong this move has taken. Anyway I hurt my back yesterday so DH has made me promise to behave today. I still have lots to do today but no lifting and no bending over boxes on the floor for now.
tongue.png

Quote:
LOL! I should be busy but instead I am procrastinating here on BYC!
lol.png
Well we only have a few more items to get at the old house so we should finally be done this weekend. I can't believe how loooong this move has taken. Anyway I hurt my back yesterday so DH has made me promise to behave today. I still have lots to do today but no lifting and no bending over boxes on the floor for now.
tongue.png

clap.gif
YAY!!!! Sounds like your almost finished moving!!!!
celebrate.gif
I love your signature. How many chickens do you have now? I think you should just sit back and relax your back.
tongue.png
I'm such a good enabler or should I say...procrastinator!
gig.gif
Wish I could use that as an excuse to just sit here and crochet. I am so sick of cleaning.
sickbyc.gif
I just can't get into it today. Ick!!! I'm taking many breaks! Burnt out!!! I can't wait to get back to my squares.
smile.png

I've got one set made, labeled, and in baggies ready to go! I may try to do another set in a different set of colors for variety.
smile.png
It depends on whether I'll get to the craft store or Wally World within the next week or so. I plan to get mine out in October, if that's ok. I know I'll have to wait until everybody sends their blocks in, which is fine. I want to be sure mine make it since we're expecting our first child the first week of November.

Back
Top Bottom