Crochet Granny Square SWAP ~ Fall 2011 (CLOSED!!!!)

Quote:
How exciting!!!!!
celebrate.gif
What a great DH!!!! Have you had one on a wish list for a while? What a neat new toy!!!!! Yipppppeeeeee!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!
woot.gif

Quote:
Wooohoooo!!!!
woot.gif
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
wee.gif
Lucky you to be able to sew quilt blocks. I lurk on there from time to time.
droolin.gif
Learning to quilt is on my bucket list.
old.gif

I've had a lot going on as well and not able to totally focus on my squares. I'm slowly plugging along on them.
hmm.png

11341_bycswap3.jpg

Here is my 1st set.. Brick, Mustard and like a Terra Cotta color!
Look like they're gonna be awesome when combined with the others!!!!

Love those colors !! Here's a pic of my first set . Was gona get diff color yarn but had to the leave walmart because my house was about to catch fire
sad.png
but thank god for my neighbors because they called the fire department and called us hut ofcourse we beat them here
hmm.png
but luckily they turned our power off so now we have no power
sad.png
but atleast my house didt burn
73863f0e.jpg

Quote:
Oh my gosh those are gorgeous!!!
love.gif
Those colors are divine! I couldn't find a nice orange anywhere! Where did you get it?

bhazell123
:

Here's a pic of my first set . Was gona get diff color yarn but had to the leave walmart because my house was about to catch fire but thank god for my neighbors because they called the fire department and called us hut ofcourse we beat them here but luckily they turned our power off so now we have no power but atleast my house didt burn

Ooh! I love that heart motif! *just slip a note that reads "for Sunny" on that one*.
big_smile.png

Ok, ok, I guess I shouldn't be greedy.
hide.gif

So sorry your power is out but how lucky you and your house are okay!!! What happened?​

Erin~ WOW!!!!! I love that pattern!!!!
love.gif
They are going to blend w/ everyone's fantastic!!!! I think it's great that they are solid colors to help tie in all our patterned squares.
clap.gif
They look similar to my colors. Is it lion brand by chance?
bun.gif
Whatever they are I love them!!!!

bhazell~ You did a great job!!!!
thumbsup.gif
Whew.....so glad your house didn't burn. I hope everything is ok.
hugs.gif
Sorry your power is out!

bumblebee~ I've been to those cookie exchange parties in the past. What a great idea, but I have no idea what the rules, copy rights etc are for sharing. I guess it varies for each source.
sad.png
Thanks for the wonderful suggestion. Maybe after everyone figures out what pattern they would like they can look and see what the copy rights are etc.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom