Crochet Granny Square SWAP ~ Fall 2011 (CLOSED!!!!)

Quote:
Have fun!!! I'm going on a mother/daughter camp out this weekend and taking mine with me as well. Don't feel pressure b/c deadline isn't until Nov 4th. We have some fast hookers in this swap.
lau.gif

Quote:
Ha ha, I just woke DH up with my chuckling over that one! Poor guy.

Lol mine thought I was crazy lol so now he is calling me his hooker lol:lau

I just found this!! and I'm too late! When I visit BYC, it's all about my ladies. I'm so excited to see this though. Maybe next year I'll get in on it too! I am a member of a couple of interenet swap groups and do charity squares as well. I'd love this one! Everyone enjoy it, it has to be great fun!

Quote:
Stay Tuned!! Someone may be Hosting another after the Holidays!
ya.gif

And we LOVE
love.gif
new Hookers!!!
lau.gif

I teach a group of Ladies here on Thursday nights at our church. I frequently post on FB about Hookers Night!
clap.gif
It's our Favorite night of the week! Our Pastor has now taken to calling us the Holy Hookers!
gig.gif
lau.gif

I know I started off only being on here looking at chicken info.... Nowadays, I spend nearly ALL my time here or the Crochet Chat, and nose around in the other Hobbies too!!
thumbsup.gif

I think it's GREAT to have so much in common with people!!
celebrate.gif

Quote:
Stay Tuned!! Someone may be Hosting another after the Holidays!
ya.gif

And we LOVE
love.gif
new Hookers!!!
lau.gif

I teach a group of Ladies here on Thursday nights at our church. I frequently post on FB about Hookers Night!
clap.gif
It's our Favorite night of the week! Our Pastor has now taken to calling us the Holy Hookers!
gig.gif
lau.gif

I know I started off only being on here looking at chicken info.... Nowadays, I spend nearly ALL my time here or the Crochet Chat, and nose around in the other Hobbies too!!
thumbsup.gif

I think it's GREAT to have so much in common with people!!
celebrate.gif

Haha !!! Holy hookers !!! That's is great!!

Back
Top Bottom