Crochet Granny Square SWAP ~ Fall 2011 (CLOSED!!!!)

Quote:
Thanks!!! I'm not finished.
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
I thought I was the only one not finished!!!
lau.gif
Sounds like you are further along than me. I have my simple 2nd set to do and then the darn weaving of the tails.

I'm not finished yet, and I've been pretty absent on the entire forum lately.
hide.gif
I am over half way done though! Can't believe you guys are already sending them on in, guess I gotta step it up!

Quote:
Thanks!!! I'm not finished.
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
I thought I was the only one not finished!!!
lau.gif
Sounds like you are further along than me. I have my simple 2nd set to do and then the darn weaving of the tails.

I'm not finished yet, and I've been pretty absent on the entire forum lately.
hide.gif
I am over half way done though! Can't believe you guys are already sending them on in, guess I gotta step it up!

Hi ChickenSnake!
frow.gif
Thanks for stopping by to say hello. Very cool! I can't wait to see them.
pop.gif
No stress b/c the due date isn't until Nov 4th, so you have a little bit more time.
smile.png

Quote:
No pressure!!!! Take a deep breath!!! Deadline isn't until Nov 4th. Remember you are ahead of me.
tongue.png
I sat down last night looking & looking and even trying some simplistic patterns to do for my 2nd set and wasn't happy w/ any of them. I'll try again later tonight. I have to clean up the cacaos from the weekend first today. My daughter got another crocheted thing to play with that ended up looking like a triangle.
hmm.png
Not sure how that happened!!!
lau.gif

Quote:
No worries, Cyndi! Remember the deadline isn't until Nov. 4th. No pressure!!! Just drop me a line whenever you do so I can watch for them in the mail.
smile.png
I can't wait to see them! EXCITEMENT!!!!
pop.gif

Hey everybody~
frow.gif

Just wanted to stop by and check in and say hello. It's a cold and rainy day here. Wish I could just curl up w/ a blanket and crochet, but I have so much to do. I don't know how this house gets so backed up so fast. I was too tired to crochet last night, but hope to make some time for it tonight.

I hope everyone has a great day~

Well I only have three squares left to finish and well I pt the rest in a box and well I was wandering how are we gonna fit all of those squares from te others in this poor little box? Lol Im just wandering be ause my box says it's a large box but well it's not that large lol

Back
Top Bottom