Crochet Granny Square SWAP ~ Fall 2011 (CLOSED!!!!)

caf.gif
I've been lurking the past few days and look forward to seeing some of the finished afghans, blankets, projects.

Last edited:
Yea I checked out the boxes when I went to the PO the other day and not sure how I can fit another box into the first. Kim can we just send you the $ or the postage and the new ones can be sent back in the same box? I'll fill out a label and everything and put it in with the squares.

Welcome NanaKat!
frow.gif

Last edited:
Good Morning~
frow.gif

Sorry for the delayed response. Hubby & I scored tickets to The World Series Gala last night at Busch Stadium. We were hoping to see some retired Cardinal Baseball Players and get some autographs. We did see Mike Shannon and DH went up to him like a little kid and got him to autograph his baseball.

baustin used a Medium Flat Rate Box Priority Mail (the rectangle kind) and her 2 sets fit nicely in there. It cost her $10.95. You don't have to send me a return box, just money for your return postage. However you decide to mail them to me then I'll return them the same way.
smile.png

Here's a link to take a look at the flat rate boxes.

https://www.prioritymail.com/flatrates.asp

Hi Everyone

Mine are ready to go. I just have to get out of my PJ's (at 2 o'clock in the afternoon) and go to the post office. Ohhhhhhh give me energy...
smile.png

Donna

Quote:
Hey Dana~ Your squares have arrived safely.
clap.gif
I did a quick drive by my mailbox on my way out to St. Louis this afternoon.

I had to wait to open them after I got home later tonight and it was killing me.
tongue.png
I think my dogs thought it was a present for them. They were so intrigued to know what was in the box. Harper & Violet gathered around the box waiting for me to open it. LOL!!! Violet (Shepherd mix) stuck her whole head in the box.
lau.gif
Silly dog!

Your labels are adorable. I love them!!!!

Ladies we are going to be so lucky to have these beautiful squares from Dana & Betty. I can't wait to see what else trickles in.
wee.gif

Last edited:
Forgot to add that Bumblebee (Dana) was able to fit 2 sets of squares in a small reg box (12" across X 8" wide X 51/2 " deep) and it only cost her $6.20 priority mail, so you may want to shop around to see what is cheaper for you when it comes time to mail them to me. She enclosed stamp postage instead of money to cover the return in the same box for 2 sets of squares.
smile.png
Great idea!

Back
Top Bottom