Crochet Granny Square SWAP ~ Fall 2011 (CLOSED!!!!)

Quote:
Nope!
tongue.png

I'm completely booked through the holidays so I'm not planning to add anything more to my list.
hide.gif
*I say this every year but somehow stuff never quits piling up!*
barnie.gif

Yes we need more pics! I especially want to see how everyone is labeling theirs! Pleeeease?

Last edited:
Smitty's Farm :

Forgot to add that Bumblebee (Dana) was able to fit 2 sets of squares in a small reg box (12" across X 8" wide X 51/2 " deep) and it only cost her $6.20 priority mail, so you may want to shop around to see what is cheaper for you when it comes time to mail them to me. She enclosed stamp postage instead of money to cover the return in the same box for 2 sets of squares.
smile.png
Great idea!

That's what I was planning to do. I have a bunch of stamps here that I rarely use and now I'm trying to use em up. I'll just need to know how much it will be before I close up the box.
smile.png

Quote:
Hi urbanfarmer!
frow.gif
Do you crochet? If so.... drop by the crochet chat thread sometime.

I wish I could whip something together when I receive all my swap squares, but I have some B-day presents to finish, a baby present to crochet and I hope to have time to do some X-mas gifts this year. I know I definitely want to crochet more squares first before I start joining the swap squares b/c I like my afghan big and cozy.
smile.png
I'll definitely post pics of the process.

Quote:
That's what I was planning to do. I have a bunch of stamps here that I rarely use and now I'm trying to use em up. I'll just need to know how much it will be before I close up the box.
smile.png

Sounds good! I don't know why I didn't even think of doing that. I guess b/c in the past we've always sent in $ w/ our squares for the return postage. That will be a great way to use up the stamps you don't know what to do with after rate increases.
lol.png
I think I have some of those hanging out in a drawer in my office. I'll post a pic of the labeling. Betty printed out a label sticker that has her pic on it with her username and real name and stuck it to the outside of the plastic baggie. Dana printed out tags that have a pic of her cute little avatar w/ her user name & real name on it and tied it to her squares. They are both so adorable w/ a personal touch.
smile.png
I hope your hubby's hip is feeling better.

Smitty's Farm :

Quote:
smile.png

Sounds good! I don't know why I didn't even think of doing that. I guess b/c in the past we've always sent in $ w/ our squares for the return postage. That will be a great way to use up the stamps you don't know what to do with after rate increases.
lol.png
I think I have some of those hanging out in a drawer in my office. I'll post a pic of the labeling. Betty printed out a label sticker that has her pic on it with her username and real name and stuck it to the outside of the plastic baggie. Dana printed out tags that have a pic of her cute little avatar w/ her user name & real name on it and tied it to her squares. They are both so adorable w/ a personal touch.
smile.png
I hope your hubby's hip is feeling better.​

It is! You are so sweet to ask! He says this is the first day that he hasn't been in terrible pain since the injury so he is feeling really positive now about the healing process.
big_smile.png

Thanks in advance for the pic of labels. For some reason I'm drawing a blank on how best to do this part.
tongue.png

Thanks Smitty.
bow.gif
I just had that box around and thought they might fit and they did thank heavens. the box was really lite too. so it did not cost too much to send. and thanks on the lables. i thought that was a cute addition. lol
clap.gif

I didn't get mine sent off this week. I wasn't feeling good so I didn't go out. I will go on Monday (I think!) if our little one-window, back of an old general store PO is open in the afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom