Crochet Granny Square SWAP ~ Fall 2011 (CLOSED!!!!)

Quote:
Glad you had a nice trip to your granddaughter's wedding!
smile.png

Quote:
Thanks Sunny~ I was just curious how many people were doing 2 sets to see how many squares we will all receive in the end.
wink.png
Looks like we'll have plenty of squares to be on our way for a cozy afghan or whatever project everyone is making.

Oh I haven't finished my 2nd set either. Life keeps throwing me curve balls, but I'll get them done even if it's the basic granny pattern. I did one basic pattern solid square last night (rusty colored). I do love the basic granny pattern, but just wanted to learn something new.

I hope your hubby has a fantastic B-day weekend. My hubby turns 50 yrs old next month.
smile.png

Hey Swappers~
frow.gif

I hope everyone has a Safe & Happy Halloween Weekend!!!!
Any plans?

BEAUTIFUL day here on Smitty's Farm!!!!!
Just wanted to stop by and say hello!!!!

Last edited:
Sunday, I'll be cooking for 200-300 people at our church's annual "Trunk or Treat". We decorate car trunks or the back of trucks and hand out goodies in our parking lot. Inside is food, crafts & games.

Haven't thought of a costume to wear yet. Thought of going as a big pile of wool, but don't want to get fiber in the food!!!

Muller,

Why don't you go as a neat skein? You could make an apron which would look and fit like a label.

Back
Top Bottom