Crochet Granny Square SWAP ~ Fall 2011 (CLOSED!!!!)

Quote:
Hey Jessica~ Your beautiful squares came in the mail yesterday!!!
clap.gif
They are just gorgeous!!!! I'm sooooooo glad we decided to to a fall theme swap. I am really digging all the warm cozy colors.
wee.gif
I love your package. That is economical!!! Thanks for the return envelope with the postage on it. Awesome!!!!
yippiechickie.gif

I hope your little one is feeling better!
hugs.gif

Quote:
You are going to be one busy woman doing all that cooking. I love Trunk or Treats! Sounds like a lot of fun. Our Church offers one as well. I think it's a great safe way for the kids to trick or treat. Did you pick out your costume yet?

Smitty's Farm :

Quote:
clap.gif
They are just gorgeous!!!! I'm sooooooo glad we decided to to a fall theme swap. I am really digging all the warm cozy colors.
wee.gif
I love your package. That is economical!!! Thanks for the return envelope with the postage on it. Awesome!!!!
yippiechickie.gif

hugs.gif

I bought a 100 of those envelopes on amazon for about $11 including shipping. I ship a lot of stuff so they come in handy. I used to buy different sizes, but now I just by the biggest size and fold/tape it down if needed.​

Quote:
Hey Erin~ Just wanted you to know that your gorgeous squares were received yesterday!!!!
clap.gif
WOW!!!! I love your pattern!!!!! I have been struggling the whole swap to find a beautiful pattern to do a solid color. Looks like you found a great one. Your yarn color is fantastic!!! I tell ya..... every box of squares that I've received blends so well. You sent too much postage, so I will send your change w/ your swap squares.
wink.png

Another personalized unique tagging w/ her fashion jewelry business card attached to each square.
smile.png

ALL you ladies are soooooo fabulous!!!!! Thank you ALL soooooo much for participating in the swap.
jumpy.gif

Quote:
clap.gif
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif

hugs.gif

I bought a 100 of those envelopes on amazon for about $11 including shipping. I ship a lot of stuff so they come in handy. I used to buy different sizes, but now I just by the biggest size and fold/tape it down if needed.

WOW!!! What a deal!!!!
thumbsup.gif
That's fantastic! You can tell there's plenty of room to ship all kinds of things and they are so sturdy. I love them. I'll have to look for them.

Home again, home again. We had a great trip!
smile.png

I have to put the edging on three more squares, pack them up, and send them. I hope to get them all packaged today and sent out tomorrow or the next day.

Quote:
You are NOT slackin at all. I'm the slacker! I have to finish my second set still. All you ladies are awesome!!!! You are a new mommy, so I'm sure your schedule might be a bit more hectic than the norm. I remember those days. My DD was colic, so no sleep for me for months & months & months. I was a zombie!
lol.png
Looking forward to receiving them!!!
pop.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
You are doing great!!!!
clap.gif
No problem. The deadline to finish is Nov 4th, so you are doing fantastic. Wish I could say the same for myself. I'm going to have to really crank my second set out the next few nights. I still have to design & print out my tags. I can't wait to receive them. It's so exciting around here in the afternoon. Usually checking the mail is soooo boring, but now I look forward to checking the box to see what kind of pretties are waiting for me.
lol.png
How is your sis Lindsey doing? Tell her hello from me! Happy Halloween~

Back
Top Bottom