Crochet Granny Square SWAP ~ Fall 2011 (CLOSED!!!!)

Quote:
Just wanted to let you know that your beautiful squares arrived today.
jumpy.gif
I love your cute tagging and enclosing a business card as well. Thank you soooooo much for the home made soap!!! What an unexpected pleasant surprise! I love it and can't wait to use it. I've been wanting to make soap for a long time.
smile.png

It sounds like everyone is coming along with there blocks. I can't wait to see them all. What has been posted is awesome. My two baby chicks are doing fine. They were two weeks old yesterday. Cold weather is coming our way tomorrow night so we got all outside water lines covered to protect from freezing. Most already were but we had a few that needed repair and two new lines.

We also put the cover around the cooler and drained the water so it's winterized and we cleaned the outside of the windows. They sure did need it.....they were dirty.

Hope everyone has a good evening.

~More pics for your viewing pleasure~

Here's the package my DD retrieved from the mail box today full of pretties from greenfamilyfarms (Kandace).

The perks for being the host unexpectedly included some homemade goat's milk soap from MullersLaneFarm (Cyndi) & greenfamilyfarms (Kandace)
I LOVE IT!!!! Thank you sooooooooo much! I love, love, love homemade soap and can't wait to use it. Thank you!!!!!

Here's all the packages I've received of swap squares stashed behind my couch out of sight in the living room.

Last edited:
Smitty's Farm :

some homemade goat's milk soap from MullersLaneFarm (Cyndi)

Actually, it is Jersey Cow Milk Soap. DH said 9 years ago that no self respecting cowboy would milk a goat ... so we got a Jersey cow with cream so thick it put any goat milk I had been using to shame.

That pile looks wonderful!!​

Last edited:
Quote:
Actually, it is Jersey Cow Milk Soap. DH said 9 years ago that no self respecting cowboy would milk a goat ... so we got a Jersey cow with cream so thick it put any goat milk I had been using to shame.

That pile looks wonderful!!

Oh cool!!! So I have goat's milk and cow's milk soap. AWESOME!!!! How lucky to have a Jersey cow! Oh that fresh cream on top is to die for! YUM!!!! You are a busy, busy woman. Thanks again for the extra special treat!

Hello gang~

I just wanted to let everybody know that I will be away from the computer for most the day tomorrow. I'm taking my baby girl (Senior in High School) to tour a college in St. Louis. We have to get up super early to beat the am traffic. Very challenging for the 2 of us. LOL!!! YAY!!!! Tomorrow is Friday!!!!
woot.gif

Smitty's Farm :

Hello gang~

I just wanted to let everybody know that I will be away from the computer for most the day tomorrow. I'm taking my baby girl (Senior in High School) to tour a college in St. Louis. We have to get up super early to beat the am traffic. Very challenging for the 2 of us. LOL!!! YAY!!!! Tomorrow is Friday!!!!
woot.gif

Have a safe trip! I should be able to mail my squares out tomorrow. I just have a tiny bit more to do and I should be able to finish that up tonight. It is supposed to snow tonight into tomorrow but as soon as it lets up mañana I will head to the post office. Nothing like waiting until the last minute.
tongue.png

They are going out 3 day priority mail so should be to you by Tuesday though the PO doesn't guarantee the 3 day time line. Hope DD enjoys the college visit!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom