Crochet Granny Square SWAP ~ Fall 2011 (CLOSED!!!!)

Quote:
Oh I love that idea and I know just who to make it for. One of my sons would really love a pattern like that for an afgan!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Smitty's Farm :

Quote:
I know!!! I really like that pattern as well. Hey Sunny....is that pattern allowed to be share? Those are so awesome!!!! ALL the squares are so AWESOME!!!!! You are some really talented ladies. Thank you ALL SOooooooooo much for participating!!!!!
smile.png

Sorry, this wasn't one of the freebie ones that I usually use off the web. This one was from that book I bought, that folks were talking about on the Crochet Chat thread, right after you mentioned getting a swap going. Course I'm seriously thinking about crashing the B-day party now that I hear about all the great plans! I'll just bring it and let you borrow the book!
lol.png

Actually, both these patterns were from that book. I just added a row to the diagonal design and added an edging to the other to get it squared up and bigger.

The book is "Beyond the Square - Crochet Motifs" by Edie Eckman.​

Last edited:
Quote:
I know!!! I really like that pattern as well. Hey Sunny....is that pattern allowed to be share? Those are so awesome!!!! ALL the squares are so AWESOME!!!!! You are some really talented ladies. Thank you ALL SOooooooooo much for participating!!!!!
smile.png

Sorry, this wasn't one of the freebie ones that I usually use off the web. This one was from that book I bought, that folks were talking about on the Crochet Chat thread, right after you mentioned getting a swap going. Course I'm seriously thinking about crashing the B-day party now that I hear about all the great plans! I'll just bring it and let you borrow the book!
lol.png

Actually, both these patterns were from that book. I just added a row to the diagonal design and added an edging to the other to get it squared up and bigger.

The book is "Beyond the Square - Crochet Motifs" by Edie Eckman.

Oh, I have that book and absolutely LOVE it!

Everyone's squares are so lovely! Can't wait to make a fall afghan
smile.png

Quote:
lol.png

smile.png

Yes, I think you were one of the ones that mentioned you had it and how much you loved it. I just had to get it after seeing the pic posted of the book from Amazon.com. I love this book too!
big_smile.png

I just wanted to tell everyone who can crochet...that they are awesome!! I have tried and can't master it. I can do a chain but thats about it. I bought a book all about Granny Squares, but still can't get it down. All your posts are inspiring! And I promise to practice and hopefully participate next year!!

Quote:

smile.png

Yes, I think you were one of the ones that mentioned you had it and how much you loved it. I just had to get it after seeing the pic posted of the book from Amazon.com. I love this book too!
big_smile.png

OMG!!!!! I am laughing so hard! After you read your messages you will be too! ~~~~~ I also have that book and bought it around the same time as Betty b/c another BYCer posted it.
lau.gif
Just disregard my message. I went straight to my messages first this morning before looking at the SWAP thread.
big_smile.png
Well, YAY!!!! How exciting!!!!!
clap.gif
Hmmmm....now I better check and make sure my book is where it should be.
hmm.png

Quote:
smile.png

lol.png

Come on over to the partay'!!! Wish you could be here!!! I think we are going to have a great turn out tonight!!! Poor guy went to work on Wed and flew out to Kansas, Mo that afternoon, flew back Fri morning and drove straight from the airport to the office for work and then comes home to find a house full of kids. Crazy around here last night. DD's piano teacher was here, band members plus a few of their friends hanging out. I had stuff all over the kitchen cooking and baking. I was up until wee hours printing out pics. Whew...
I'll have to look at my book when I get a chance b/c I love both your patterns. How exciting!!! Thanks!!!
lol.png
Thanks for sharing the book! YAY!!!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom