Crochet Granny Square SWAP ~ Fall 2011 (CLOSED!!!!)

Another question for all you swapper before I head to the P.O. Who all paid for confirmation? Here's the list I have that paid for delivery confirmation:

ChickenSnake
Roccomanchickens

SunnyDawn ???? I remember posting about checking tracking, so couldn't remember.

Thanks bunches!!!!!

bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
wee.gif

Smitty's Farm :

Ok ladies....are you excited???
jumpy.gif
I was busy as a bee sorting, dividing, & taping up swap return packages yesterday. I have to take care of some Girl Scout Cookie business, but hope to head to the bank after that and then the Post Office this afternoon to ship off your beautiful, beautiful cozy swap squares.

Lindseymadora & Lealonna~ I hope you don't mind, but I had to bump yours up to one of the rectangle medium sized pay one price shipping boxes for both orders to fit to be shipped together.

jenjscott~ I hope you don't mind but I slipped yours in some ziplock bags I had at home and wrote your username on the bag, so no need to send me any labels or bags.
wink.png

I want to thank each and everyone for participating in this swap. It has been a real pleasure and so much fun to host. I'm sooooooo looking forward to see what everyone creates w/ their return swaps. Ok, I'll update this afternoon and let you know about mailing status.
bun.gif

wee.gif
They'll be on their way SOON!!
celebrate.gif

You have been a Fantastic, encouraging Hostess!!!
woot.gif

Thank you!
jumpy.gif

Can't wait to SEE Them!!
ya.gif

Quote:
I paid an extra $3.60 on yours, but don't worry about it. We'll make a note the next swap to tell people to send in a little extra money to cover more squares if need be. We'll see how Betty wants to handle the next swap since she is the hostess for that one. I had an envelope the exact size of what you sent yours to me in and I stuffed it sooooooooo full it looked like a fluffy pillow.
lol.png
Your totally w/ confirmation delivery came to $8.60.

Quote:
wee.gif
They'll be on their way SOON!!
celebrate.gif

You have been a Fantastic, encouraging Hostess!!!
woot.gif

Thank you!
jumpy.gif

Can't wait to SEE Them!!
ya.gif

Thank you, Erin!!!! You set a great example last year on being hostess and I just tried follow in your footsteps. I'm so glad you could participate. It has been a total blast hosting!!!! Now do the "HappY Dance" cuz yours are on the way to you.
yippiechickie.gif
bun.gif
ya.gif
jumpy.gif
bun.gif
wee.gif

Get excited!!!!!
celebrate.gif
Your beautiful cozy fall swap squares are on their way to you!!!
woot.gif
Please keep me posted on their arrival. Don't forget to post pics of the progress of whatever project you create out of them.
fl.gif

Quote:
You are busy, busy, busy!!!! Did you find your roasting pan yet? My house is so trashed and I will most likely host Thanksgiving here.
tongue.png
I'll be cleaning like a crazy woman tomorrow.
big_smile.png

I can't hardly wait. I love to get a package in the mail and that one will be so special.

I've been cleaning today. In fact I shampooed our bedroom carpet and the back hall and dining room. Tomorrow I hope to do the office and livingroom but don't know where I'll go while they dry unless I close myself in the sparebedroom and quilt. That carpet doesn't need cleaning. I guess there's never a dull moment when the holidays are on us.

Back
Top Bottom