Crochet Granny Square SWAP ~ Fall 2011 (CLOSED!!!!)

Yeah! Ruthie! Better late than never.

I'll do some quilting when I get myself in that corner but won't do that until I've done the kitchen and then do the carpets. Then cleaning is done, and tomorrow on hubby's day off we can plant another tree and put in two gate posts and put up the fence around the raised veggie beds we made a couple of weeks ago so the bunnies can't get in there and have a feast. Then tomorrow night while he's at his lodge meeting I'll bake the pumpkin pies and start prep work for the feast the next day. "And they said women retire?"
Must have been a man that said that.

Quote:
lol.png

Yea Ruthie!!! I sold a silver ameraucana pullet to a friend of mine and that pullet was no longer a pullet when she finally laid her first egg. She was just over a year old! It was a beautiful blue egg though.
hmm.png

Smitty's Farm :

Another question for all you swapper before I head to the P.O. Who all paid for confirmation? Here's the list I have that paid for delivery confirmation:

ChickenSnake
Roccomanchickens

SunnyDawn ???? I remember posting about checking tracking, so couldn't remember.

Thanks bunches!!!!!

bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
wee.gif

Well, I paid for Delivery Confirmation via online usps.com (it's free there)​

Well I am sure most of you are in the same situation as I am right now... Company is arriving tomorrow and this may be my last chance to get on til after T-day so I just wanted to say...

!!!!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY !!!!!

Our plans just changed. DH is down with walking pneumonia (I'm just recovering from it) so we will not be heading to the family's turkey feast.

After processing 10 turkeys these last 2 days, I don't care if I see another turkey for a long time. We'll have a quiet day and have a ham steak for dinner, I think.

Back
Top Bottom