Crochet Granny Square SWAP ~ Fall 2011 (CLOSED!!!!)

Quote:
We had dinner at the cafeteria here at work. I decorated to make it a bit more special for the 30 or so students we have on campus. One of our student's parents sells vegan foods (www.beyondtheharvest.com) and we tried out the turkey loaf and pop corn chik. They were great! I think it is all gluten based. How were your garbanzos? Did you use eggs in the banana bread?

I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

Sounds like everyone's beautiful cozy Fall swap squares are trickling in!!!!
woot.gif

Quote:
We had dinner at the cafeteria here at work. I decorated to make it a bit more special for the 30 or so students we have on campus. One of our student's parents sells vegan foods (www.beyondtheharvest.com) and we tried out the turkey loaf and pop corn chik. They were great! I think it is all gluten based. How were your garbanzos? Did you use eggs in the banana bread?

Yes, the eggs in the banana bread were donated by two of our chickens, Greta and Flora. We do eat eggs and dairy, though I'm allergic to dairy, so find substitues for myself. The garbanzos were good. They were cooked with eggplant and onions and added to the quinoa. What's pop corn chik?

celebrate.gif
wee.gif
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
clap.gif
ya.gif
woot.gif
droolin.gif
love.gif
We got our squares today!!! I was worse than a little kid on Christmas morning! I'll post a pic soon! Everyone's squares are bee-yo-te-ful!

{Can you tell I'm very excited?
hide.gif
}

Quote:
Such pretty squares...looking forward to seeing some of the finished projects you ladies will be making.
caf.gif

NanaKat there is a going to be a spring swap hosted by baustin (Betty) and the thread is already posted if you want to sign up for it.

Back
Top Bottom