CSU - Chicken State University- Large Fowl SOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, help. Is there an index to this thread? The search features here at BYC are never helpful for me.
hit.gif

The APA recognizes the following breeds in the Continental Class.

In this final unit, any and all Continental breeds may be displayed, discussed, critiqued, and the breed promoted. This is an educational thread, adhering to the Standard for the breed. Again, any of the breeds, especially any Continental class breed not yet covered, is most welcome.

Thank you to everyone for your contribution.

Last edited:
So now there will be discussion about Marans? We have black copper and blue copper. One of my pullets did great at a few shows that she went to. There was a guy who said he was the former president or West coast rep of the Marans club that loved her, I don't have any pics yet.

The discussion concerning the Marans "Insert" for the SOP is a very, very important topic and deserves to have everyone's full attention. Those comments, questions and insights were moved here:https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/842699/marans-insert-apa-sop
Hopefully, this will draw attention to this vital matter.

It is time to call this classroom to order. Continental Class. All Breeds, all varieties.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom