Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

Any ideas on what colour these call duckling are too?
the first picture top middle looks like mine pastels looked like.

Thanks... a friend was thinking chocolate, but the color seemed different... the weird part is that all the ones like this the drake is throwing have been girls so far...

Are there any trustworthy places that sell Call eggs for incubation? I've been looking around, but nothing. I'd love to hatch my own.

I have a blue and a grey, but I got them older and they are terrified of humans.

I'd love to get more, but start from the egg.

I just posted pics of the newest hatchlings on my thread if anyone wants to see! Lots are available for sale if anyone is in need of call ducklings

Here's just a couple pics, more are on my thread

Last edited:
I just posted pics of the newest hatchlings on my thread if anyone wants to see! Lots are available for sale if anyone is in need of call ducklings Here's just a couple pics, more are on my thread
I seriously just stopped breathing. These precious child birds are so cute. Their webs on your palm. They are tiny, small and round babies. I hope I can handle your thread.

I just posted pics of the newest hatchlings on my thread if anyone wants to see! Lots are available for sale if anyone is in need of call ducklings Here's just a couple pics, more are on my thread
Oh, yes!! We need some!! :D ;) Just can't afford to right now though... :( Do have another question, if you don't mind, please? Ever seen this boys coloring before?

Back
Top Bottom