Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread!

Had my Ancona duck pictures stolen and used right here on BYC. Easily handled and taken down but it isn't fair. Someone else recognized the photo and sent me a message.

So I have a call baby whose feathers are starting to come in. They are as yellow as her baby fluff. I'm wondering if her peach mum's coloring got hit with her dads light dilution and gave me a baby yellow duck

So I have a call baby whose feathers are starting to come in. They are as yellow as her baby fluff. I'm wondering if her peach mum's coloring got hit with her dads light dilution and gave me a baby yellow duck
What do the parents look like? Coloring will change several times until they get their adult feathering... and unless both parents are carrying white, I bet the little one gets some color in the end... :)

What do the parents look like? Coloring will change several times until they get their adult feathering... and unless both parents are carrying white, I bet the little one gets some color in the end...
smile.png
Both parents carry the white gene. Mum is buff dad is a light phase apricot silver.

JEALOUS you get to hold this little soft, warm, yellow, cute, innocent little baby. I think she needs a big kiss on her little face. HER WEB IS WRAPPED AROUND YOUR FINGER….

JEALOUS you get to hold this little soft, warm, yellow, cute, innocent little baby. I think she needs a big kiss on her little face. HER WEB IS WRAPPED AROUND YOUR FINGER….
She loves to give kisses and whenever I hold her that's right where her foot sits so she can pop up to nibble on my when she feels like it. I'm worried she'll jump but she hasn't yet.

Back
Top Bottom