d'anver lovers,discuss the breed and post some pics!

Been pretty busy, birds,bees,working on the house. I check in alot, just don't say much. Been working on the watermaals, only have a few d'Anvers, quail, buff project and a couple new colors I am working on.

Buff mottled.

Nice birds, JJ. Like the buff mottled.

@K Epp check out these photos of the males I have. One has super fuzzy legs. The other, the largest male, has almost no fuzz at all. Not sure how much he'd pass on, but if you want him, you can have him when Carly's done with him. The little one is about the same, but he'd have to be named Rusty3, LOL. He is such a little nut.

I'm holding out hope that my little clean legged is going to be a too. One of those last I had to help isn't going so well. Not sure its going to make it :-(

I'm holding out hope that my little clean legged is going to be a too. One of those last I had to help isn't going so well. Not sure its going to make it :-(

Hope the little one rallies, Karen. If you find you still need one, at least this mille isn't truly feather legged. They're only 3 weeks old, so there's time for you to see what the sex of your little clean legged one is since Carly is still in full-on crazy mama mode. Just an option for you, if you want it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom