Dark Egg Breeds Thread

Good Morning Friends!!!!!!!!
frow.gif
Just in case I forget to mention this tomorrow to all of you very fine folks...........HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Well, my pullets started back up laying in the last week or two. Finally, they are laying nice round, good sized eggs. Their first eggs in the fall were real nice and dark, but the puniest eggs I've ever gotten from my pullets.
gig.gif

So they started back up and color looks fine and they are a great shape.
clap.gif

I would like to post a pic of them, but, I have out of picture storage.
tongue.gif

It's reeeeeally cold here right now. So, they might go dormant again. It is rarely this cold in Northern Cal. They are all bundled up together at night. Burrrrr.

Quote:
Happy New Year to you too & to all of you. I am looking forward to a very FUN...Fun...Fun..year!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's great to be old & still have so much to look forward too.........LOL

Happy new year too! Need to spend today securing the run on the baby pen and working on my website...having the hardest time getting some of the images to work...argh!!

Tonight a small gathering with a few close friends. This is how freakishly lame we are... it's a hotdogs and hottub party. Come in your jammies, enjoy the new hottub, and an easy dinner of gourmet hotdogs!!

OOO not to mention the Vodka infusion I made. Vodka, pineapple and pomegranates....let it ferment for two weeks...yum yum yum can't even tell there is alcohol in there...deadly, will probably turn into a sleep-over!

Quote:
woot.gif
Congratulations and it is very pretty too!!!!! Great color for a first egg!
thumbsup.gif

Thanks. Im so excited. I have two girls and they just turned 24 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom