DIY CABINET COOLER INCUBATOR How we did it and TEST RUN Ready Set GO!

I have to share this.....

My wonderful husband would never turn my eggs for me, well ya, guess who started turning eggs, and running like a kid to tell me "I turned your eggs for you" yea go figure
hmm.png

sorta like those rare occations I am told "I did the dishes for YOU" sigh

My wonderful husband would never turn my eggs for me, well ya, guess who started turning eggs, and running like a kid to tell me "I turned your eggs for you" yea go figure
hmm.png

maybe you have a new semi automatic turner like me

hmm.png

LOL too funny.

So I ordered my cooler and also the fans. I will slowly pick up the other items you listed a little at a time.

awesome!

I am not worried a bit about the cooler incubator with its capabilities,
I am worried about my new temp guages, I have checked all of them and calibrated in ice/water so I pray I got this!
I have been having a hard time all winter with weight loss running dry until lockdown too. frustration.

awesome!

I am not worried a bit about the cooler incubator with its capabilities,
I am worried about my new temp guages, I have checked all of them and calibrated in ice/water so I pray I got this!
I have been having a hard time all winter with weight loss running dry until lockdown too. frustration.
is your place too humid?

confused

is your problem that the weight loss os too low or too high?
not enough weight loss, sorry I am working on another contest. Like everyone else is having issues on the diary thread oz, where u been? LOL

Back
Top Bottom