Sponsored Post Do you celebrate the holidays with your chickens? Tell us how!

Ok Coop all finished~ No lights decision made lol

Harmony has serama hatching!! Cant wait to take more Christmas pics!! YAY https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/hinkel-haus-made-of-pallets-recycled-wood-pickets

images
images

images

Ohhh gifts for me??????

images

images

images

images

images

images

images
images

images
Mistletoe? Your kidding right???

NOPE!

images

Last edited:
Sally, I've never seen your coop before, I LOVE IT!!! Your pictures are wonderful. I don't know how you got those chicks to perch on Santa at the same time, but it's hysterical!

Quote:
Sally, I've never seen your coop before, I LOVE IT!!! Your pictures are wonderful. I don't know how you got those chicks to perch on Santa at the same time, but it's hysterical!
Thanks! as you probably noticed on pinterest I was doing my homework on pallet coops last year or so??? Doesn't time fly!.... this pic is our first pallet coop, and I love the how it turned out, number 2 coop has also been completed and its now acting coop/brooder to our partridge, gold and Blue Part Brahmas.... we just started letting them in the run, silly birds are so scared! Too cute as to how very large they are at 3.5 months, anyway we only based painted and didnt even add windows yet, and I have this big old round clock that I am still trying to talk DH to adding iot to the side a large window with screening in the front... I usually win he he he!

Reading back through I saw this! Your hatching in winter too!! he he he what is she? a maran? love that white aside her beak!

Yeah, my babies probably wouldnt perch on him like that, they must be very tame???

-SilkieLoverz123
I babysit and have a ton of my own kids, so yup spoiled..... but trust me I took a zillion pics until they realized they had to sit until I said so!! Peep training LOL oh and the xmas tree pics... they were just scared poo less and didnt move, poor things I only took a few but I had plans with the star and naaaa they had enough fright!
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom