Does greenfire farms still offer pumpkin hulseys?

If they're not listed, probably not. They go through breeds a lot.

Honestly I'd recommend you get some from a Gamefowl breeder though. Getting Hulseys from a specialty/fad breeder is like getting advice on lumber from a toy store. My opinion, at least. There's a lot of Hulsey breeders out there, some who have been working with the type for decades. Well worth the search to find good, true stock.
smile.png

There's a couple gamefowl forums and auctions out there online. And there's a couple breeders you can try finding and PM'ing in the Games thread in the Breeds section.

Thanks Illia
I had sent them an email and have not heard from them yet. I do live in gamefowl country,not hard to find game chickens here. Just the unusual colors and orientals. We have an auction that is held every friday night about 30 to 45 mins. away from my house. It is mostly gamefowl within the occassional bantam or utility breed. Haven't been in awhile will have to go and talk with some of the gamefowl breeders.
Thanks

Hi, I do have some stock that I acquired of the greenfire farms line. I have sent you a pm and please do let me know if I can help you. These are young, healthy obtained from a breeder here on BYC....... Nancy

Thanks Nancy
With my work schedule that is to far for me to go. That is why I was looking for a breeder that could ship. I talked to a guy last night and he gave me the names of some breeders of the pumpkin hulseys in my area. We have a lot of gamefowl breeders in my area. The only thing is will they have the color variation that I am wanting.Will you be attending the show next saturday at jackson,co? I think it is the peachstate show? I will be attending. If you are planning to attend maybe we can work something out. Do you have pics?
Thanks

I've got chickens that beat the looks of some of theirs. I wished I could get their prices for mine that they do for theirs. That is purely indescent.

Back
Top Bottom