Does THIS mean we have too many chickens ?!-----The "skinny" revealed.

too many?i dont know the meaning of the phrase
lau.gif

Quote:
I believe this is the post that did.

Awful sad, so many family' can't afford food. All those eggs in a basement...................

aaaah. i am just glad my comment wasn't misconstrued. i still have egg jealousy!

Jim, you and Janet are truly an inspiration. I am in awe of what y'all do, and your loving attitude. More of us should have that attitude.
We generally give our eggs to friends and family, no charge, but the ones who insist on paying, we keep the money for more feed. I really just consider this hobby to be therapy, so money isn't important to me as long as I can feed them, but like you say God does provide!

Quote:
Why thanx M'lady,
Wellllllllll a cuttin' and a splittin' and a mowin' and a feedin' and a waterin' and a harvestin' and a cannn' and a weedin' and a splittin' and a splittin' and a stackin' and a stackin' and a stackin' and a vacuumin' and a dustin and a splittin' and a splittin' and a stackin' and a stackin' and a cuttin' and a gatherin' and a splittin' and a stackin' and a stackin' and a stackin' and a cannin' and a cannin' and a cannin' and a cannin' and a cannin' and a stackin' and a egg warsin' and a egg warshin' and a egg warshin' and a packin' and a packin' and a splittin' and a splittin' and a stackin' ad a stackin' and a stackin' and a cannin' and a cannin' and a cannin' i will go hi ho da derryo a cuttin' and a splittin' and a stackin' and a harvestin' and a waterin' and a cannin' and a gatherin' and a egg warshin' an a dustin' and a vacuumin' and a feedin' and a weedin' and a mowin' anda makin' suppers for my baby i will goooooooo.
Did meantion that i have some cuttin' and a splittin' and a stakin' and a havestin' and a cannin' to do ?
bun.gif

Quote:
As seriousy funny as that is wc, ( oh i can just see you runnin downstairs every morn openin the fridger and happily admirin yer eggs lol), the time must and will come when yer jist gonna hafta bite the bullet and crack that first egg. We are all here for you and we know you can do it. You can count on havin the support of each and everyone of us "chicken folk"
gig.gif

In the beginin' Janet and i had only 8 girls. Once they started layin they were puttin out 8 eggs every day. Know what we did with those 8 eggs every day before we ever ate a single one ?
We gave them away. Yep, every last one of 'em.
Handed 'm out to evryone we came across an sunday morn, what ever was left from that week, we took to church with us and gave 'em to whomever we crossed paths with first.
When you happily give with joy in yer heart. God provides for your needs.
yippiechickie.gif

Take those eggs from yer fridge and happily hand 'em over to whomever you see first and just see how God provides for you in return.

Back
Top Bottom