Pics

ShrekDawg

Chicken Fan Club President
Premium Feather Member
16 Years
Jan 18, 2008
SE Massachusetts
Surely we all must dream about various dog breeds and all the dogs we would have if we could, right? That might just be me. :lau :oops:

But I know that for me personally, I am always researching and dreaming about dog breeds and if I could have every breed of dog, I probably would. :lau :oops:

I want practically every breed.

And every time I think I have it narrowed down, another breed pops up that I want. :lau

Surely some of you must be similar.

So....

What dog breed(s) do you really want? Which ones would you have if you could?? Or maybe you already have your dream dog but want another? Maybe you just want more dogs?

Personally I would probably have about a million dogs if I could. :lau :oops:

This thread is for all things dog dreaming!! :D

I probably won’t actually get a million dogs or all the breeds I want but we can dream. :D

Great Pyrenees!!! That is a dog breed I would really enjoy!:love

I love Pyrenees!! Our last dog, Gator, was a Pyrenees mix. Half black Lab and half Great Pyrenees. We had to put him down last year. :( but he was a great dog. :love

My brother also has two Pyrenees mixes but they are mixed with several other breeds. They were rescues. But both dogs are great.

I spend idle hours looking at various dog rescue sites. I want to bring any/all of the medium to large dogs home with me if they look friendly in their photo or somehow remind me of a dog I've had in the past. Any animal someone else doesn't want is the one I want. I got the dog that was returned to the shelter, the last cat in the litter that was around weeks after others had homes, the kitten the adopter backed out on when I was jokingly on the non-existent "wait list."

I go back and forth about which I will get next. I love my Stoli, so I'd love to get another Newfy. But I'd also like to get a Pyrenees. Where I get caught up is replacing my baby with one of the same breed fully knowing she can't be replaced. Does that make sense?

That totally makes sense. I have a golden who has been declared the best dog in the world. No one ever seems to argue this, even if they have dogs of their own, so I stick with it. The companion we adopted that lives with her is not of the same breed. When she passes, I don't know if I can/will get another golden because none will compare, even though I feel I must always have a golden in my life. We'll see. I figure we have about 2 years to figure it out the way our lives are going.

Back
Top Bottom