Dog thread!🐾

What are some of the dogs on your list?
Screenshot_20230723-130757_One UI Home.jpg
Screenshot_20230723-130800_One UI Home.jpg
Screenshot_20230723-130803_One UI Home.jpg

Now, obviously some will not do as well as others. This was just the first draft, there will probably be a few drafts to cut down the number. The only sure fire one I absolutely want is a miniature bull Terrier. I'd prefer the standard bull Terrier, but the website says they don't do well with other dogs at all, where the minis were much better with other dogs

View attachment 3586386View attachment 3586387View attachment 3586388
Now, obviously some will not do as well as others. This was just the first draft, there will probably be a few drafts to cut down the number. The only sure fire one I absolutely want is a miniature bull Terrier. I'd prefer the standard bull Terrier, but the website says they don't do well with other dogs at all, where the minis were much better with other dogs
This also is going to be at least 4 years in the future, likely 5+, so I have lots of time to do more searching and finding what I want that fits

Oh my gosh! Chinese crested is another one of my favourites! We have a similar-ish list (when it comes to sighthounds)! Good thing your region has one of the few cirneci in the country!

Oh my gosh! Chinese crested is another one of my favourites! We have a similar-ish list (when it comes to sighthounds)! Good thing your region has one of the few cirneci in the country!
My mom wants a pug or a westie for her tiny dog. I keep trying to convince her to look into a powder puff crested

thats a wide range of different breeds! I was looking at getting a bergamasco before I got Fanta

I used to hate how bedlingtons looked 😆after seeing a lot of pictures I actually quite like them now!

thats a wide range of different breeds! I was looking at getting a bergamasco before I got Fanta

I used to hate how bedlingtons looked 😆after seeing a lot of pictures I actually quite like them now!
Yeah. I went off looks first, and then when I saw one I liked the looks of, I'd go and check what their traits were like on the website

Back
Top Bottom