Dog thread!šŸ¾

I saw that too and thought the same thing! Only thing I can think of is maybe nose work? Like drug detection or SAR or HRD. But I would think itā€™d be rare for one to be good at it. Maybe they just lied.
Yeah, and I noticed it wasn't mentioned on the other page but service dog was. šŸ¤” My Boston is really bad at finding things by smell. And when she sniffs something closely she gets stuff in her eyes because her eyes are so close to her nose. šŸ˜‚

Yeah, and I noticed it wasn't mentioned on the other page but service dog was. šŸ¤” My Boston is really bad at finding things by smell. And when she sniffs something closely she gets stuff in her eyes because her eyes are so close to her nose. šŸ˜‚
I didnā€™t notice that. Thatā€™s weird. And oh gosh šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜­

You sound just like me. I don't like dealing with large, long-haired, or high-energy dogs. Whippets and Bostons are the breeds for us!

That reminds me, I met a Cavalier at work recently. He was so sweet and soft but, boy, did he stink! Cavs are super nice, but Bostons win in the dog odor category.
We had a Boston terrier mix years ago. Her chest, legs, and tail looked like a Whippet. And boy could she run!

1991 Kyrie.jpg

(that's the remains of an old sneaker in front)

Back
Top Bottom