D'uccle Thread

Quote:
You boy does look nice.

But our boy does not have nearly as much mahogany. He has actually just filled out more on the Blue than the Mahogany.
Talking to my daughter we will be keeping him as he is a lavendar split.
There is the silver boy and the Blue / Mahogany that we will be keeping as they both meet the current requirements for our breeding program to improve our Self Blues.
We will see what happens when he is put back with his mom the Lavendar hen.
they were produced by a mille roo over a self blue (Lavender) hen.

Hi Guys I Have A Situation I Ordered A Buff Brahma Hen But Everyone Thinks She Is A d'Uccle Mind Telling Me?
49857_chickens_019.jpg

49857_chickens_013.jpg

49857_chickens_014.jpg

Quote:
Yup, you have a handsome little mille fleur d'Uccle cockeral there
smile.png
He'll develop the white later more than likely. Every line is different
smile.png

Rayna

Yaaayy!
hugs.gif
now my other Du' ucCle has a pair!!!!
hugs.gif
thanks soooo much!!
thumbsup.gif

Austincooper silkiesies - she is a Mille Fleur D'uccle. She will her speckles (black and white) in as she ages. As for quality no idea. You'll have to get a picture of her standing/posing to get an opinion on type. However shes got sparse middle toe feathering and a very small beard...

she is a cutie though

I am contemplating a bit of genetic playing - I have some Mille X Mottled pullets (teenagers) - and I have 1 black d'uccle girl.

I have the opportunity to get this little guy for free (trading roos) - but I need to get RID of roos not get more... Wondering what you guys think of him ? He is a Mille fleur X Mottled

MilleMottledROO.jpg

first thing that grabbed my attention that is off about him is the comb - too many points...

Last edited:
Quote:
How are the points on your hens?
I can't tell a lot about his feet (esp middle toe), and I don't any sign of vulture hocks. To me, those are more important than the comb points.

Back
Top Bottom