D'uccle Thread

Ok so i went through the classifieds and didnt find anything..I hope no one gets mad for me asking but i was wondering if anyone happen to have 2 black D'Uccle hens and any white D'Uccle hens for sale that wouldnt mind shipping and please if u do have them PM me so that the thread dosent get held up please..thanks

Hey what do you guys think of my Mottled and MIlle roos....

And my prcelain hen:

This was a pretty funny one...trying to get down some fresh parsley but unsuccessful

h

Ok so i went through the classifieds and didnt find anything..I hope no one gets mad for me asking but i was wondering if anyone happen to have 2 black D'Uccle hens and any white D'Uccle hens for sale that wouldnt mind shipping and please if u do have them PM me so that the thread dosent get held up please..thanks
Not sure if you said already but where are you located?

And my prcelain hen:

This was a pretty funny one...trying to get down some fresh parsley but unsuccessful

h
Your birds are striking!!!
droolin.gif
Do you sell hatching eggs? P.s. I think your Mille roo, is lacking white and has a bit to much black. But other than that, they are all beautiful!!!!!
love.gif

And my prcelain hen:

h

Your birds are striking!!!
droolin.gif
Do you sell hatching eggs? P.s. I think your Mille roo, is lacking white and has a bit to much black. But other than that, they are all beautiful!!!!!
love.gif
I agree :)

*sigh* you're roosters are absolutely gorgeous. I like the little porcelain, although I think my hen has more white. It's kind of hard to tell.

Thanks! I think 1 of my Mille hens has a bit too much white so breeding them might be good. Or hopefully this guy gets a little less black on his next molt..We'll see next year. I think hes got a great comb. I was actually kinda worried the mottled roos comb was too small but it has shown some growth in the last month or 2:)

Back
Top Bottom