Duck Addicts Anonymous (DAA)

Do you have too many ducks?

• Total voters
FB_IMG_1670707008552.jpg
:lau

There is no cure that I have found. But we will need to see pictures of your addiction 😀.
I have found my people!
It started with two and then there was four, four became 18, a lost one moved in.. now babies, I'm up to 38 after the last three that hatched last night. I need to get it back down to 20.. a couple new mamas and theor 15 babies have swam under the fence and are helping clear the weeds from the neighbor's slew. (The mama's were smart, to keep me from gathering their eggs they nested over there) now that they're teenagers I need to get my hands on them and find them homes, neighbors are understanding 40 ducks, 100 +might be pushing it.LOL

I have found my people!
It started with two and then there was four, four became 18, a lost one moved in.. now babies, I'm up to 38 after the last three that hatched last night. I need to get it back down to 20.. a couple new mamas and theor 15 babies have swam under the fence and are helping clear the weeds from the neighbor's slew. (The mama's were smart, to keep me from gathering their eggs they nested over there) now that they're teenagers I need to get my hands on them and find them homes, neighbors are understanding 40 ducks, 100 +might be pushing it.LOL
Yes duck math is crazy 😂

Back
Top Bottom