Duck Having seizures...daughters therapy pet...please help

UPDATE: Baby is more alert. He is actually being ornery again and is back talking. :) He is walking better and eating more on his own. We tubed him last night again to give him that boost over night. He is up and quacking at me this morning and wanted me to post this adorable picture of him turning his head up and saying good morning everyone!! :)
Awesome He looks great. Give him a big hug from all of us!!

I am trying! Thank you so much for all your patience and help. I am exhausted!
th.gif
lol Like having another kid. But I am so happy to see him like this. It was so bad that my daughter was asking to put him to sleep if he wasn't better by this weekend. So very thankful that you suggested tube feeding. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart :)

Treating the critically ill is time consuming and stressful, but it's very rewarding if they survive. If they don't survive, there's no second guessing, because we've done everything possible for them.

-Kathy

Baby is progressing well. Spent 30 minutes outside walking around and grazing. Had to chase him to come back inside lol. Swimming in the tub now :)

Yeah it is amazing the huge difference from the other day until now. His eyes were hazy and he couldn't even stand or hold up his head. This does my heart good! ;)

Back
Top Bottom