duck injured and isnt walking right

Don't feed her overnight so we can see how her chest looks in the morning. in the meantime feel her crop area is it hard or soft or squishy. She sure doesn't look like she is feeling good. You say she is eating good?
that part of her chest feels like a bone sticking out, i felt the area and its just like a bone. But will try, her poop looks green and watery by the way, I don’t know if this is significant.

Don't feed her overnight so we can see how her chest looks in the morning. in the meantime feel her crop area is it hard or soft or squishy. She sure doesn't look like she is feeling good. You say she is eating good?
it feels like just a long bone protruding out of her, I don’t know what it is

Another thing is when she quacks she makes this peep noise like when they were ducklings just louder, it is not like a full quack

How long has this been going on? Don't see how anything could be stuck if she is eating and drinking.
I do not provide grit since they are outside all day but I need to but they drink mud and eat dirt. We are going to go to a vet today to see whats the problem but her crop area is puffed up to her mouth
Are you in the USA? I think that is a very good idea to go to the vet. We could try and guess on and on but having a vet diagnose is the best.
Please let us know what the vet says.

How long has this been going on? Don't see how anything could be stuck if she is eating and drinking.

Are you in the USA? I think that is a very good idea to go to the vet. We could try and guess on and on but having a vet diagnose is the best.
Please let us know what the vet says.
Yes i am in the US but every exotic pet clinic is closed til monday.😢

Her breast bone?
I don’t know if you see in the picture that part of her is just sticking out and it was never like that, i have older pictures of her. She is also now weak like her wings are drooping and she trips sometimes and just sits

I don’t know if you see in the picture that part of her is just sticking out and it was never like that, i have older pictures of her. She is also now weak like her wings are drooping and she trips sometimes and just sits
Poor baby I hope the vet can help her. Oh yes, she definitely isn't looking normal with her chest so huge.

Back
Top Bottom