duck injured and isnt walking right

Of course. Hopefully, she'll be okay till then so you can get her in. Make sure to tell them you feel this is an emergency so they don't give you an appointment days from Monday
Yes I am praying because she seems weak right now like her wings are drooping but we are keeping a close eye on her.

If she is eating and drinking maybe get some poultry vitamin tomorrow Rooster Booster "Poultry cell" is a really good one it may give her a small boost but anything will help . Just make sure it's Poultry Cell. What about your other duck everything okay there?

If she is eating and drinking maybe get some poultry vitamin tomorrow Rooster Booster "Poultry cell" is a really good one it may give her a small boost but anything will help . Just make sure it's Poultry Cell. What about your other duck everything okay there?
alright will do, my other duck is completely fine but her on the otherhand has always had some type of complication, like she would limp but this time its different.

And they are how old now?
This one having problems since you say she has had issues could be genetic but hopefully, a vet can figure out what is going on.

And they are how old now?
This one having problems since you say she has had issues could be genetic but hopefully, a vet can figure out what is going on.
they are almost 3 years old, but yea it might be genetic because it only ever affects her, the black runner duck never gets anything happening to him except that time he ate drywallšŸ™„. But I hope she holds until monday because this is very scary for my family as we had her for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom