Duck Videos Thread!

I lost my wing clipping videos!
he.gif
Well, at least my girls are molting, so soon I'll have to clip them again. I can film it again soon.

Here's the various treats and feed compilation:
0.jpg

Next is a foraging video.

I have a mind to teach tricks to a couple of my favorite girls...now THAT will make an awesome video!

Foraging
Apple, thinking she's hidden behind a blade of grass, nonchalantly contemplates the camera.

0.jpg

I lost my wing clipping videos! :he Well, at least my girls are molting, so soon I'll have to clip them again. I can film it again soon. Here's the various treats and feed compilation: Next is a foraging video. I have a mind to teach tricks to a couple of my favorite girls...now THAT will make an awesome video!
That was cool. Your ducks are very cute. I couldn't believe the size of that fish!! Did she/he eat the whole thing?

Here is what he normally looks like - he is molting one feather at a time, so at this rate, it will take all winter :) And Peeper is just the best duck in the world. I don't know what I would do if something happened to him. When he was 2 weeks old, he got stepped on and his femur was broken. He got so much extra love and cuddles, and he thinks he is a person. I didn't know you could love these birds so much - all I can think about is what will I do when he is gone? Hopefully that is 10-15 years away.
Awe, sweet Peepers. It's wonderful how much you love him. He is very cute.

That was cool. Your ducks are very cute. I couldn't believe the size of that fish!! Did she/he eat the whole thing?

Yes, she did. It took half an hour, and by the time she swallowed it, my camera battery had died! Her name is Daphne.
Thanks!

I told her. She wasn't impressed. But she is one of the sweetest, smartest, and most beautiful of the flock. Especially now that she has just molted.

I told her. She wasn't impressed. But she is one of the sweetest, smartest, and most beautiful of the flock. Especially now that she has just molted.
I agree, she is very beautiful. That is what I am noticing about Muscovies, their coloring among different individuals is so amazing. I think in one of your videos, one of your boys was wagging his tail. So cute.

Several breeds, including Muscovies, Runners, and Calls, come in many colors. I love breeds with color variations. And Muscovies do wag their tails a lot. It's cute. No one knows exactly why. Mine often do it after I put them down (if I pick them up).

I'm almost out of videos. I have a couple more, but they aren't ready yet.

Back
Top Bottom