Duck Videos Thread!

Thanks. I should try tomatoes sometime...I think that's one delicacy they have not tasted yet.

BTW, rawhide is actually dangerous for dogs. I know it's a common treat, but it's not good for them.

I'm not sure which video is coming next. Maybe wing clipping, or more likely, a compilation of duck treats. And I got my own 'ducks diving' finally, but in a smaller pool.

0.jpg

I just started a Youtube channel for my ducks - there's not much on it, but I plan on adding to it every day. My sister lives in Alaska, and she wants a daily video of my ducks. Not my kids - her nieces and nephews - but my ducks :)

I know we all think our ducks are the cutest ..... but seriously mine are so cute! here is a video of my babies jumping onto my lap for a cuddle
0.jpg

Thanks. I should try tomatoes sometime...I think that's one delicacy they have not tasted yet.

BTW, rawhide is actually dangerous for dogs. I know it's a common treat, but it's not good for them.

I'm not sure which video is coming next. Maybe wing clipping, or more likely, a compilation of duck treats. And I got my own 'ducks diving' finally, but in a smaller pool.
I never knew that about rawhide for dogs. I don't own any but so many people I know let their dogs chew on it. It looks brutal. Why is it bad for them?

Any video you post will be fun. I do not own ducks but am always entertained by whatever people post. Even a wing clipping would be cool to see. The ducks are so cute and it is fun seeing them moving about.

I know we all think our ducks are the cutest ..... but seriously mine are so cute! here is a video of my babies jumping onto my lap for a cuddle
0.jpg
Cheese and I thought you said Quackers and not Crackers. But anyway, they are soooo cute. I love their peeping and their little movements and how they were able to finally hop up onto your lap. So precious. What's not to love about the little things!!

0.jpg

I just started a Youtube channel for my ducks - there's not much on it, but I plan on adding to it every day. My sister lives in Alaska, and she wants a daily video of my ducks. Not my kids - her nieces and nephews - but my ducks :)
Loved this video. All your ducks are so cute. The sounds were a lot of fun. Is the raspy sounding one, the main star of the show a male? He or if a she is a gorgeous bird.

Loved this video.  All your ducks are so cute.  The sounds were a lot of fun.  Is the raspy sounding one, the main star of the show a male?  He or if a she is a gorgeous bird.  

Thanks! The main bird, the fawn and white runner is Peeper. He is a male, but he is molting so his drake curl fell out last week
1f60a.png
and he reminds me at least 10 times a day that he is THE MAN, and that 4 ducks isn't quite enough for his..... Needs.

Thanks! The main bird, the fawn and white runner is Peeper. He is a male, but he is molting so his drake curl fell out last week
1f60a.png
and he reminds me at least 10 times a day that he is THE MAN, and that 4 ducks isn't quite enough for his..... Needs.
Peeper is a Sweetie. I am glad you mentioned the missing Drake feather cuz I kept looking for it. He is a cutie even if he reminds you constantly he needs more women.

Here is what he normally looks like - he is molting one feather at a time, so at this rate, it will take all winter :)

And Peeper is just the best duck in the world. I don't know what I would do if something happened to him. When he was 2 weeks old, he got stepped on and his femur was broken. He got so much extra love and cuddles, and he thinks he is a person. I didn't know you could love these birds so much - all I can think about is what will I do when he is gone? Hopefully that is 10-15 years away.

Thanks, nice videos!
Peeper sounds like a wonderful duck.
smile.png

The rawhide is often processed with yucky, poisonous stuff like lye, and it can choke dogs. Just like most duck raisers love their ducks and try to keep them healthy, I would stay away from rawhide for dogs. Better safe than sorry!

Back
Top Bottom