Duck Videos Thread!

Nyasa is a boy.
tongue.png
Yeah, the wings definitely hit the water hard to take off like that! I haven't seen any of them do a running start on water, we don't have a big enough pond.
I love his name. Nyasa is beautiful. The funny thing is that my world of duck is these forums where people's domestic ducks don't fly and when I see ducks fly it is odd to me. I do see wild ducks here all the time but they are usually in the water or foraging in the grass. When I do see them in the air I always stop and watch. I love them. Sweet birds.

This probably shouldn't amuse me as much as it does
big_smile.png
This was awesome! For me it was soooooooooo wrong.
gig.gif
My F&W is our athletic duck of the flock and she doesn't go anywhere on her own at less than triple that speed. (She will slow down to stay with the flock, but on her own it is zip, zip, zip). My other runners will walk like Impa so I know it isn't actually odd, but to me seeing a F&W "meander" is really funny on its own and the music made it great... I'm gonna watch it again right now
big_smile.png

I love his name. Nyasa is beautiful. The funny thing is that my world of duck is these forums where people's domestic ducks don't fly and when I see ducks fly it is odd to me. I do see wild ducks here all the time but they are usually in the water or foraging in the grass. When I do see them in the air I always stop and watch. I love them. Sweet birds.
Thank you! My domestic ducks fly too actually. This is from last winter, but its Nyasa and Zambia flying in slomo.
0.jpg

Thank you! My domestic ducks fly too actually. This is from last winter, but its Nyasa and Zambia flying in slomo.
I am in love with him. He is more bird than duck in this wonderful video. He looks like a jet flying overhead with the camera filming him from below and the blue sky above him. I still say that you make outstanding videos. A treat. You can tell they love flying.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom