Duckling Diaries: the Life and Times of a Welshie Trio

My favorite neighbors are polish immigrants. They're very old school, they built a smoker in their backyard & grind their own sausage (they don't raise the meat, but they would if they could.) Making your own sausage & foraging for wild mushroom is so novel in this area, the other neighbors think they're nuts. I admire them immensely!

really?

Wow, most people I know hunt, fish and gather their own food.

really?

When I lived in upstate NY, I used to hunt and fish all the time. Now I live in MT and gather most of my food... from the grocery store
gig.gif

really?

You'd like my neighbor. He chain sawed hunks out of a giant log hoping to grow his own mushrooms.
When I lived in upstate NY, I used to hunt and fish all the time. Now I live in MT and gather most of my food... from the grocery store
gig.gif

lau.gif

Chrissy's foot just came off!! Thank you Lord!!! :weee

It came off as a nice cap, the stump is very clean cut. Bled a bit but stopped quickly, and I wrapped it up with gauze and vetwrap. No infection visible!!

It came off when I was putting her back in her pen. Somehow, my friend didn't seem as elated when I sent her a pic.... Can't imagine why... :gig

Let's say, I was home alone and decided to be lazy and cooked some "deep fried dill pickles" in my George Foreman.

And lets say they had a lot of frost on them and had been in the freezer for a couple years.

And after eating the first half of them my stomach started turning and I thought I might have to run to the bathroom.

Is it safe to eat the second half of the deep fried dill pickles?
LOL, but now i want fried pickles
hmm.png
and a reuben

My favorite neighbors are polish immigrants. They're very old school, they built a smoker in their backyard & grind their own sausage (they don't raise the meat, but they would if they could.) Making your own sausage & foraging for wild mushroom is so novel in this area, the other neighbors think they're nuts. I admire them immensely!
Thats awesome!! my dad is trying to get me to go out mushroom hunting with him

Chrissy's foot just came off!! Thank you Lord!!!
wee.gif

It came off as a nice cap, the stump is very clean cut. Bled a bit but stopped quickly, and I wrapped it up with gauze and vetwrap. No infection visible!!
It came off when I was putting her back in her pen. Somehow, my friend didn't seem as elated when I sent her a pic.... Can't imagine why...
gig.gif
YAYYYYY!!!!!
celebrate.gif

wee.gif

It came off when I was putting her back in her pen. Somehow, my friend didn't seem as elated when I sent her a pic.... Can't imagine why...
gig.gif

YESSSSS!!!!! GO CHRISSY!!!!!!!!!
wee.gif

wee.gif

gig.gif

Hooray! I'm so happy for you! Will you be getting her a prosthetic?

wee.gif

gig.gif

So gross, but really awesome! I'm so glad it came off by itself.
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom