Ducky 13's Chat Thread (Anyone Welcome)

Cool!!!
Same with me but I make sure encouraging the breeding(for example: for ducks cleaning out their little play pool to get them excited. Works every time)
So I don't waste my time with 60% infertile eggs. But when I first hatched my babies I got 45 out of 50

Cool!!!
Same with me but I make sure encouraging the breeding(for example: for ducks cleaning out their little play pool to get them excited. Works every time)
So I don't waste my time with 60% infertile eggs. But when I first hatched my babies I got 45 out of 50
wow cool!! what kinds of birds and pets do you have? and how many?

wow cool!! what kinds of birds and pets do you have? and how many?

Guess what... I nominated you Turk.

I use to have 8 ducks. 1 mallard male/drake. 3 pekin females/hens. 4runners 1boy 3girls. The mallard and the pekinese became parents just a few months after their first egg.

I also use to have like 20 chickens. I didn't own them altogether but I hatched 45 chicks. Sold till I had no chicks left. I had up to 15 hens most of them were still to young to lay. I had like 5 roosters. 1in particular I loved. When he was still a chick(he is a silver laced wyandotte rooster) I loved him up. Thinking he was a hen till I saw him crow. This rooster, if you sat with legs stretched out and still he would come and fall asleep in your lap. He wasn't very fond being petted.

I had 2 male turkeys. Very friendly especially my bbwhite who I raised in my room. Literally I slept with a turkey. I would have him next to me at night until he got to big and moved outside. But whenever he gets the chance he walks right inside like he owns the house.

All animals listed above are no longer mine they have been sold
:hit

I presently own a ferret as seen in my avi. His name is Benny. He never bites and he's very sweet and playful. His pattern is cinnamon.

I have a pair of rabbits that are parents to 5 adorable babies. The mother is albino and her little baby who took after her. While the father is white with a gray nose,feet,ears and tail. The rest of the 4 babies took after him.
:D

Guess what... I nominated you Turk.

I use to have 8 ducks. 1 mallard male/drake. 3 pekin females/hens. 4runners 1boy 3girls. The mallard and the pekinese became parents just a few months after their first egg.

I also use to have like 20 chickens. I didn't own them altogether but I hatched 45 chicks. Sold till I had no chicks left. I had up to 15 hens most of them were still to young to lay. I had like 5 roosters. 1in particular I loved. When he was still a chick(he is a silver laced wyandotte rooster) I loved him up. Thinking he was a hen till I saw him crow. This rooster, if you sat with legs stretched out and still he would come and fall asleep in your lap. He wasn't very fond being petted.

I had 2 male turkeys. Very friendly especially my bbwhite who I raised in my room. Literally I slept with a turkey. I would have him next to me at night until he got to big and moved outside. But whenever he gets the chance he walks right inside like he owns the house.

All animals listed above are no longer mine they have been sold
hit.gif

I presently own a ferret as seen in my avi. His name is Benny. He never bites and he's very sweet and playful. His pattern is cinnamon.

I have a pair of rabbits that are parents to 5 adorable babies. The mother is albino and her little baby who took after her. While the father is white with a gray nose,feet,ears and tail. The rest of the 4 babies took after him.
big_smile.png
Thanks for the Nomination!!! Sorry about your animals being sold

Back
Top Bottom