Eastern Tennessee Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just registered 2 bantam dels, 2 white wyandotte bantams, and 2 calls. I didn't want to overdo my morning..... I work nights and will have to pull a all nighter to make it. PHEW!!!

I will be bringing other birds to sell... HINT HINT lol

sad.png
Well I spoke too soon. My co-worker backed out on me. So unless I can con my sister in to going to the show with me. I won't be there.
hit.gif

Quote:
Not at this time... looking like it will be spring before we hatch again and have ducklings started to sell.... sorry!

I registered 3 New Hamp Cockerels and 4 New Hamp pullets, plus a pair of blue mottled bantam cochins. Also bringing another bird or two to have tested (yes I am NPIP, don't ask). Also, bringing 2 leghorn/cochin cockerels, 3 leghorn/cochin pullets and 1 buff/blue cochinX pullet to sell, plus a single New Hamp cockerel to sell.

If you see me, chick with brown hair, in big silver dodge ram....feel free to help. I am sick as a dog.

Please do let me know when you have some started ones available, I prefer to buy locally or at shows rather than having birds shipped.
I am planning on getting there between 530 and 6 this time and only am bringing 4 birds, my cornish and 3 mallards
lol.png

I will be bringing as many other birds as I can fit to sell... I have what I call "odds and ends" where I don't have pairs just a hen here and rooster there. I also will most likely be bringing my project cross I call "cracker jacks" and over the last season many people showed interest in them but gas prices usually kept buyers away... here is a chance. They are pure bantam and so far males are white with black spots ... almost hamburgish... and females are black with silver penciling. Their personalities are to die for... very sweet... just sayin'

I also have a extra pair of bantam white wyandottes that I will bring if I have room or have someone interested in already... another pair or two of Delawares, oh just odds and ends. Most all are purebreds.

I will have to see those cracker jacks if you bring them, wont be able to get any because of starting a new japanese bantam flock, but they sound super cute.

I have two Btw hens right now, ken lee line(2nd generation), Will be getting black mottled, blue mottled, black, and a btw rooster possibly more as I go along. The mottleds are from the best line in the US so im told, All my breeding flock is going to be show quality, thats how I prefer my birds to be.
Here is a list of what i will be raising next year: silkies in white, buff, and partridge, Brahma bantams in buff and black, cornish bantams in dark and white laced red, Japanese in black, black mottled, blue mottled, and btw. Also my father raises black oegb.
I have various pairs of other breeds such as polish lf and plymouth rock bantams but we wont be concentrating on those. We do have curly breasted sebastopols as of this past spring, both are nice quality birds so we will be raising a few goslings.
All that said I will be looking for a cabinet incubator if anyone has one
lol.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom