Eating eggs after using Wazine 17?

Thank you..you all have helped so much..do I use your instructions on the link above for either of these or just the valbazen. I'm thinking the goat stuff might be easier to get...I dunno. I'm gonna search eBay and the co op. I will look for a syringe in ml. Thank you...
Dose for both is in the post quoted below. You would give either one orally as described.
The Safeguard Goat dewormer, you likely can find at stores like TSC.
For Roundworms Only, Safeguard (Fenbendazole) dose is 0.25 ml per pound of weight given orally once, then repeat in 10 days.

OR

Valbazen dose is 0.08ml per pound of weight give orally once, then repeat in 10 days.
For an average size hen (large fowl) most folks just round up and give .50ml

@dawg53 has a pretty detailed account of how to administer Valbazen in this link. The technique can be used for administering most oral medications.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/top-soil-in-run.1518547/post-25568293

Thanks so much..I actually got a hold of some valbazen. It seems like you guys like that one better? So I went for it. And I figured Ive never wormed my guys so it will be fine. There's someone on eBay selling doses. For 20 I got enough to dose them a few times..not that I will. Good rating on the seller too. Thank you for being so helpful. You have no idea how grateful I am..
Dose for both is in the post quoted below. You would give either one orally as described.
The Safeguard Goat dewormer, you likely can find at stores like TSC.

Back
Top Bottom