Faverolles Thread

If she turns out to be a he, maybe you could take him? I don't know where you are in California. :) I'm only about five hours from the OR/CA border.

Here are some photos away from the red warming light.

I'm guaging interest in finding a buyer for a starter flock of salmon faverolles. I've got too many birds to care for due to a changing family situation. They're not hatchery stock but I don't know whose original lines they're from. All have been hatched by me in 2015, from parents that I bought as started birds hatched by other BYC members. I'm in PA near Harrisburg and they would have to be picked up. Flock includes 1 cock and at least 5 hens. Price negotiable for someone serious. PM if interested. I will take pictures this weekend if there is interest.

I'm guaging interest in finding a buyer for a starter flock of salmon faverolles. I've got too many birds to care for due to a changing family situation. They're not hatchery stock but I don't know whose original lines they're from. All have been hatched by me in 2015, from parents that I bought as started birds hatched by other BYC members. I'm in PA near Harrisburg and they would have to be picked up. Flock includes 1 cock and at least 5 hens. Price negotiable for someone serious. PM if interested. I will take pictures this weekend if there is interest.

Gosh ! I wished we were closer !

I have the same thing for sale! We hatched way too many this year. I would rather have them all go to someone who loves the breed and wants to continue improving it rather than someone who just wants a pretty chicken.

Back
Top Bottom